Monday, December 1, 2008

Tired Sunday


LAST DAY of my sem break!
huhh...wat a tiring day for me
woke up then start cleaning my house, my room....
sweeping, moping.....
hoho...y?!
1st: i got heart to make it
2nd: wanna be a guai lui sin
3rd: cant continue sleep on my bed
4th: i hv promise my mom
after that, at nite just hang out with my sis
TS- S+J ( the place i worked before)
i go there and looked for my frenz~~~
fuiyo...
memang ORANGE nyaaa
decoration, Uniform, lights, cupboards....
all in Orange~
izzit Jeffery( 1 of the Boss) wanna make them bcum oranges?!
HOHOHO~~~
really get Fun when u worked there!
i like X'mas+valentines's day!
many ppl come in buy the gift....and u keep wrapping+decorating the bottles...
fuuuuu~~~i like that feeling!!!!
i Miss there alot laaaa=~="
long time ago....i decorate this frame!
kuan yee with me(she is Q~)
after that,
we hv dinner with ebel, yik, sam....Vinz joined us when we almost finished!
HOhoHo...as usual, we just joke around there
the most funny thing...
i dunno how to close it!!!!=-='''swt...
i just turn it off, then "POP"~
i shouted there..
and make them get shocked!!!!muahahhaha~
we keep discuss about his shirt...
after that, i sent yik & ebel go home~
wuwuwuwu...2ml going to start my new sem!
hope all da thing going be fine!!!! Yuhuhh~
GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments:

 
エステ