Friday, December 26, 2008

X'mas Eve?!

what a BIG JOKE to my family during the X'mas eve
PIN AN YER? (in mandarin)
my house nt even PIN AN at all...
huhhh...
u know...i almost lost my house in a moment=="
TERRIBLE night
**********
my mom was shout loudly suddenly...
and i quickly run to downstairs
errhhh~~~~what a heavy rubber smell there...?!
we feel curious there....so,
my dad, mom & me were busy looking out what was happend there
huhhh!!!!!
my store room was burning there!!!!!
luckily we found that earlier, luckily my parents still nt going out, luckily the god did "help" us!
we just guess there was an electricity's problem
after settle all...
i take my shower and head to Hon's house
on d way
meet them & go to Gua Koh's house
--- BBQ ---
last year geh xmas eve, we all went to PD for BBQ too
that night, was a memorable night to all of us...
*raining once we just set up those things*
*the most variety food for me during BBQ*
*crazy day*
the scene in my store room
the chairs was melt=="
this time also nt bad...also a memorable X'mas Eve to me!!!!
*my HOUSE*
* we hv no take any photos during BBQ time*
all of us just "BUSY" eating there
hohohoho...
hungry ghost
at last, we cant even finished those food
yerrrrrrrrr~~~~~
ghost stories made me feel scared
but i LiKe to listen too
muahahhaha^^
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Fik said...

got bomba go ur house or not r..XD
santa gv u de Christmas firework?!
long time no c ady...
when free go out YA..

shuet yee poh leng said...

haha...no bomba...bombaman is celebrate the Xmas woo!
hahhaa..yeahh..long time no meet ady!
find a day ya^^

 
エステ