Saturday, December 6, 2008

tired day!!!

4th December 08
845 to 530pm class
fuiyo!!!
working hours?
hehe^^ my schedule!no choice
damn tired + sleepy whole day in my class
hoho...after the 3hours+ lecture time....
we all went to PATIMAS (inside TPM) hving our lunch
waooo!!!!
never expect that an office hv such facilities!
hoho....the environment there is quite nice
well...the food is nice and reasonable!
not a bad suggestion frm our lecturer- Parvin!
hehe^^
a bad thing...
there need just an EXERCISE for us walking back to apiit~huhH~
hehe^^in the next class...
we chat, we laugh, we making noise, we sleep and we draw!
by- Hon,Shuet yee,Nanda, Faiz,YennLih
by- Chriz cyf
after that....head home!
JAM JAM JAM=_=""""
new plants was added in my house!!!
dinner TIME!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
5th December 2008
Friday Friday!!!
i love Friday^^
i hv no class in today....nevertheless
i need to go back college for paying my next installments!
total for this sem is RM4920!
picked Joyce at her place then we met Hon in Apiit
after gao dim all the payment...
LUNCH timeee~~~
yummy yummy...
damn hungry before eat...
damn FULL after ate!
siaooo~~~~
CALORIE
-my SET lunch-
SKII rice ball

pork rib ... rice

joyce
then i go to aunty house...
we hv a chat and play with dondon!
he jumped here and there
muahhahaha....quite funny!
such a long time i din visit to them~
afterthat....
- head home...
- leisureMall....
- Jusco cheras selatan- shop&dinner with my family
- HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

♬ +*@ Iriš •Chéong* +♬ 珈寧 said...

wah...!! since when u take my pic d...so yong sui la me...~~
haha...go leisure mall pass by my house oso dun cum n find me la...lol...

shuet yee poh leng said...

hoho...u all ran so fast that time
hoho..i go home fetch my sis only go leisure mall oo~

 
エステ