Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Smiling Moon

2eyes (STARS) with a smiling MooN
=)
damn shocked when i received the msg frm my cousin+my frenz
sincerely, i hv no border at all with the 1st msg that i read
since i'm having my dinner with my family
yummy
and i thought that was just a forward msg....
muahahhahaa~
by the way, when i keep received that kind of msg...
"pls look at the MOON"(something like dat laaa)
after my dinner
just lifted up my head...and looked into the sky
FUIYOOOOO....
that is it!!!!!
waoo....
what a QQ smiling moon to me!
i point it to my family members
and i did called up+msg some of my frenz
sharing the happiness maaa...
muahhahaha
sorry yaa...to some of my frenz that i didnt inform to..
due to my phone credit problem...
that is Y....i m
POSTING here and share with ur guys ya^^
^^
yeahh....it cheer me up!!!
hope it will bring along the happiness and good luck
to all of us
MOON arhh MOON
we love you
^^
muacksssss...
further than that...i hope my new semester will going smoothly
that seem hard for me...swt=="
wat r those PHP?ASP?
OMG.....
anyway
good luck ya...all my dearest frenzz

No comments:

 
エステ