Thursday, December 11, 2008

day day day

after finished our 1st class...we went to PATIMAS again+_+
for our breakfast+lunch
hohoho...
BANANA?!!!!
Hon pointed to me with this Special Banana in SIZE~
dun related it to something with the same ColouR yo=_="
hahahaha^^

little FLOWER on my plate^^after the meal...we head back to Apiit and get into our classroom
still hv 1hour to go...
as u knw, early class...then after ate....
sure beh tahan the eyes...
SO SLEEPY zzzz...
muahahaha...me& chriz was took a short nap there
well...our Joyce,Hon,yenLihh&Kelvin were chit chatting there


what was that on the top of the whiteboard?!!!+_+"

chriz's student card!!!

ZOOM OUT here~my heels~

WHO are the pak yim sing?!!! nehhh...this HON zai loo...

muahhaa...CAUGHT YOU!!!


hoho...luckily chriz knew that his ID card was lost...

after get back...he continue SLEEP again

while he is sleeping back again...

we JENG GU him again...

actually... there was a video we hv recorded..
but dunno y my laptop cant support the software...
so.....LUCKY nya laaa you...chriz CYF...
hohohohoo^^
here we are...one of the FUNNY DAY in APIIT!!!!!
after the class end
went to MidValley meet up with my mom,dad & aunty
yuhhhh...i m ACCOMPANY them shop around
nvm....my mom maaa..hohohoh
somemore she bought some mascara & skin care that can share to use
ngek ngek ngek~~~~
our dinner at the Gardens there
dunno wat the restaurant name tim+"+
mom with aunty
hohhohoh^^
so PAIN laaa...
my feets with my heels
huhhhh=_="

2 comments:

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

which 1 is ur mum????
who looks alike fui meng ???

shuet yee poh leng said...

haha...the left side
the right is my youngest ah yi
my sis is looked alike her horr..

 
エステ