Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December babies

07 December 2008

december babies
tengWee and Yvonne
tw fetch all of us...
hugo, sam, victor, yeeFong,me and Yvonne
before that..all of us forgot to buy a cake
thus...we go buy a cake before that..
hohoho...so sorry yaa
and WE head to Damansara Utama
THE SHIP, Uptown
since he just went there once time before, we hv spent some time in finding out that place
hoho..finally...we get it!


08 December 2008

early morning, sent my bro to his working place
wooow....anarcy did call me up!
frankly said...i m shocked!!!!
coz he wont call me at this such time
A:"good morning~wanna yam cha?"
Me:" harr???with who?"
A:" hahaa...just kacau u jek~hv read today's newspaper?"

i m curious of that....why he asked so?
Me:" no woo..y???"
A:"got u there...hahahha"
then i should guess what was that!
yup...that SinChew newspaper
i was 1 of the winner!
i get the LENS frm Fresh Kons worth RM300
waooo...4pairs somemore...
still havent contact them....muahhahaa
and 1 of my fren, Sze also won a prizes worth Rm300 in APT products
never expected that I can get it...
Thank u to my family...my frens...sinchew....bla bla blaaaa
HOHOHOHOO~
here is it...i bought it after hang up the call...
but my name was wrong laaa...=="
yap yoke ni?!

No comments:

 
エステ