Sunday, December 21, 2008

tong yun jit

early morning, my mom did leave a msg and ask us drink this...
wuwuuwuuu...
KOSONG tong yun...
i wish i could make nicer 1 in coming days!
shhhhh~
WHOLE DAY...
just rest at home since last nite i slept at 6am
damn tired!
at nite...we had a dinner
yup!
DELICIOUS...
sorry..cant snap too much
coz my granpa+granma+unlce+aunty were waiting for the food
muahhahaha...
yummy!
actually i dunno wat is that?!a small feet?!
yiiiii.....
...just simply took 1...
my aunty make it! NICE***
today's dessert...KOSONG inside too=_="
anyway...it was nice!
i like the feel that hving dinner with my families
MuacKs^*^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20 December 2008
MASSIVE WORLD WIDE RAVE PARTY
yup..
which i mentioned earlier
the Rave Party
held at Cap Square
follow Ck's car and had my lunch with them at Shamelin
oooo...
*my set lunch*
nt bad if compared to them
hohohohoh^^
after that, we head to Cap Square
since i hv to be there at 4pm
so......early!!!!
the working time actually is frm 6pm - 3am
aikssss...
EXTRA 2hours work FREE for them...=_+"
just get the attendance and the pass
then we start our jobscope looo
mine: VIP,usher (backstage)
they said might be can meet those DJs!
hohoho...happy nyaaa
but....since there was so EARLY...
few of us just stay at the VIP area & help the other gals
just take k those Chivas & take the Mixer to the customers
easy job huhh?
NOPE actually
my heels was worn out after this event
huhh....legs damn pain!
all the girls suffered laaa weiii=_="
cloudy***worried
lissa with me...babe...luckily u r fine^^
hope to c u again^*^
alexson with me (thanks for fetching me home)
next time rmb bring along ur wallet ya^^
*starbucks*
Yunnie with me(yeahh..we work together again)^^
*** FBI ***
*the party is begin*
eva with me geh dinner(actually we ate it at 4pm+)
huhhh....the rice nt nice 1...

*KL tower*


yeahh..i did walk to the stage
so that is WHY.....
i can see the DJ so near laaaa...
hohohoh...
CREW got such BeNeFits!
~ngek ngek ngek~
*shoot it when i stand on the stage (VVIP area)*
crowded....*o*
Scott Alert - Australia
girls in VIP area
crystal with me ( we meet again^^)

reach home around 5am+

TIRED+_+~

*end*

No comments:

 
エステ