Saturday, December 27, 2008

26-27th December 2008
my ah Yi + Yi zheongmy sister
my naughty cousin
his 2nd bro!
having dinner at Nihon Kai Restaurant
it is a japanese food restaurant
located at Old Klang Road
which my YI ZHEONG & me celebrated our birthday i last year'07
lots of memories there too niaa....
**this is my SET...really NicE yo**
well...here the meals we ordered!
wao wao wao...
eat till damn full...
after that, we head to Pavilion
yeah..after hv a HEAVY dinner
must do some exercise right?
in the parking
----we saw this---
the BMW's door is opened
we guess the careless driver forgot to lock the car
and somebody did open it
we just inform the security guards there
since nothing else we can do other than that ady...
and we leave around 10pm+
my sis drop me to Station One, TmnMutiara
yup!!!
our FREN- REAGAN's birthday
27th Dec 2008

*REAGAN CHONG HONG TIEN*

with his Q's reagan

so many times thank you he said to us unstoppedly lerr
until me also know how to repeat there
muahahhaa~~~~~
anyway...wish ur dreams come true yo!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!
dont thank u me again loo
too many u THANKS that day ady...hoho^^
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25 December 2008

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS
to everyone
hoho..being so late only update my blog tim.....
wish all of my dearest frens live happily yoo!
^muacks^
i think this year was the lonely x'mas for me
even my TAMAN here got celebrate the xmas party
unluckily, it was a rainny day..haiz!
furthermore
i just hv some meals and stay at home
JAGA my home...
since that day the fuis got some problem there
i'm damn worried it happend again lerr~
many frenz hang out today...
however....me??!!!
just stay at home and doing this!
saw my CANTIK CANTIK F . A. C . E?
new makeup!
HohohoHohohooooo
my pretty aunty did help me "makeup" with this CANTIK face
with the Theme: SNOWing ="=swt!
frankly said....shhhh...that was
my pimples la
muahahhahahhahahah^^
HoHohoho....

No comments:

 
エステ