Friday, December 12, 2008

deserved?!

in the midnight, I was received MingZai's call
yuhuuuu...^*^
he asked me whether wanna to work?
THAT'S GREAT!
since i m looking for jobs whole weeks
he said, that is only a easy job...
well...i m okie with that
so...i decided to skip my class and PONTENG to work!
Woow...1st time skip the class since i joined Apiit
in the morning, i take bus and go for work
seldom take bus since i've my driving license
and i m quite scared of that
luckily, Ebel accompany me that day
we keep chatting in the bus, after that, she get down frm bus
and i was alone=_=" and walk to pavilion
in the early morning
i was so blur...
coz i've no idea at all about that shop
just call Bowie(i m replace for her today)
huhh...it was located at 7th floor
BIZZY BODY
the stuffs there showed me the room
and i met a girl
YEE TENG
she is cool in my 1st sight
and she is the girl that will work with me
hoho....we curi curi and camwhore loo
she is younger than me & she is nice!!!!
here is our uniform
i love it!!!!
after changed it, we stand at the 3rd floor
just nearby the COFFEE BEAN
when we rest in the room....here i shooted for ur guys!!!!
kekekkeke^^
naked?!^^
fuiyooo...
during the PEAK SEASONS
you can see alot of OL,officers walk so fast
due to the "limited" Lunch Time
the scene seems so RUSH
hoho.... i met Kelvin + RU JUN there too~
my dinner
my basket
give out those flyers & chocolates+ ask them to fill up the form
huhh....i thought that only giving out the flyers
tim zi...
i need to communicate with ppl
ask them leave their name, contacts.....
well
i hv been suffered in sore throat whole week
PLUS over used my voice this time
finally
SICK!!!!
fever+lost my sound+legs pain
8pm
my sis fetch me home
but, it should be said
i drove and send her go home!!!!
coz she LAZY warrrr....swt=_="
damn tired!!!!!
..rain dizziling..
X'mas card?!
yeah....it was frm JASON HIEW
thanks lot of ur greetings nia & the lovely HEART from oversea ya^^
my pills....



after shower, get the call frm JungDng


but that was HON's sound


they came and yam cha with me


just nearby my house- ABC
they order the half boiled eggs and roti segi empat
jung dng, demostrating....gao dim
Hon, dunno how to MIX it up
seng, so fast and hide his head frm my camera...
but still get ur half body la..hohohoho

jingHsien...busy SMS while i'm Busy shooting them...

in the next day...just rest at home

due to the heavy SICK....

sorry ya Suzanne and YeeTeng, i cant work for you in the next day...
miss you ya Yee Teng!
^hope to meet u soon^

No comments:

 
エステ