Monday, December 15, 2008

WORK again

after 1day rest at home
the next day....gonna work again
this time i m work for the
CIMB clicks + CIB mall + Rush 3Hours
again
bcoz of this job, i hv reject the other job(previously@pavilion)
frankly said, that previous job is higher paid than this geh~
haizzz
....no choice....
coz...this is the first time my sis get the freelance job
just accompany her loo!
early morning we reached there
BOH LANG at Low Yat laaaaaaa
my sis with me
get crowded in the toilet...
after changed the uniform...yeahhhh!!!!
we have a FAMILY photo for Day1
all the galsss with the cosplay gals crystal with me (we met up again^^)
too many photos we shoot...summarize it sin!
hohohohoo..
while...the game is lauching...
here the one of the dancing performance ... my break time with my sis ...

i like this ^3
my jobscope
still same in the sunway college that time
drinks redeemption
and give
the LUCKY DRAW to those who bring along with the receipt
just try out ur LUCK there!!!
joey with me
i meet Maggie again
never expected that she will come here
since i knew that she got a job in PC Fair~
anyway...happy to meet her again!
she is pretty nehh
....
and the others photos i still not get frm them
wuwuuwuw...
i m waiting for it!!!!!
hahhaha...
fast fast send to me yoo!!!
^hurry upppp^
after get home
just camwhore with my sis again
with our Octopus
finally i success BEG it frm the stuffs there
thank you so much yo^^
heeeee
that's a handphone holder
you know, all of us get crazy bcoz of IT !!!!
my pimples also Crazy of HIM="=swt

yeah...I'm still sick....now my sound so MAN laa weiiii !!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. i wan d octopus lohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

shuet yee poh leng said...

hohohoho.....u want yooo?

 
エステ