Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A small 6M's gathering

^ 6M ^
my class - primary school time
SJK(c) Salak South student will nt feel strange of this
hehe...
this time was a SMALL SMALL gathering if compared to July that
we just made it at Station One, Kuchai Lama
jia yu, sew man, yik mun ady there
wein & me were reached at the same time
while....weng yew& his fren join us after that...
the late comer was----- chi loong
hehhehe...he is a BUSY MAN.
guess i saw who there?
-- Jeney---(kie's sis)
~funny laaa~
she didn't mention me when i stare at her for a long time
finally...she saw me...^^

we chat, we camwhore, we laugh, we gossip....

until 3am+

and i drove alone...

OH NO!
ROAD BLOCK again=="swt!
that policeman asked me BLOW for alchohol check
HOHO
feel no scared at all laaa....since i just DRANK tea
jia yu, yik mun, chi loong
wein, me, sew manhere WE are...sad==" wengYew&his fren were ciao before this...

^^thank u for ur guys attending ya^^
well...this time cant count as a Formal Gathering
so....
we will held another 1 for year 2009 yo!
muahhahaha^^

No comments:

 
エステ