Saturday, December 6, 2008

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn shit i SAW him/her in my kitchen!
fuuuuu~
i hate this
fine...since YOU are appeared in front of me
SO SORRY
YOU're being CAUGHT!!!!
i quickly run to my living room and fold the newspaper in rode shape!
run back to kitchen with a prepared deep breathe!
PIAcK~~~~PIAcK~~~~PiaCksss
it tried to run away frm me
WELL.....
since i HATE this so much
it was fainted like the photo above there
next...
I flushed it into the toilet bowl after few more times i wacked on him/her!
byebye
^R.I.P^

3 comments:

Unknown said...

小强啊,小强,你死得好惨啊!!!

Unknown said...

him/her... =.=
IT laa.. 1 word describe all

X,D

shuet yee poh leng said...

hoho....IT might hv different gender guaa~~muahaha

hoho...NO choice!
who asked it appearred in wrong time!

 
エステ