Friday, December 19, 2008

RANDOM

19 December 2008


i went to MAYBANK at nite for some purpose
damn shit!
all the machines are OUT OF SERVICE
wtff.....
i hv to Q for a long time and take my turn...swt="=
huhhh....
improve the service laaaa...please!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
18 December 2008
Moral Exam+"+

last nite just burn my oil to study those SLIDES
huhh....halfway....i was asleep...
muahhahaha (tired nyaaa~)
the next day,went for my morning class...
till at 6.45pm
our MORAL PAPER was on the table ady
huhh...nervous...since i din focus much on this LAN subject!
hohohoho...luckily, Joyce is sit beside me~
after that...
-head home
-sent min yi to jl's house
-head to Maybank, tmn conaught(alex is there ady)
-head to capsquare
-short briefing (Massive World Wide)
-head to McD, tmn Conaught
-Go HOME....zzzZz

just look at HIM eating his DINNER...hohoHo~

ANYWAY,
thank u ya Alexson!!!!! thanks for fetching me to Cap Square yo!!!!!
and the little mineral water (althought i din drink that laaa...)=_="



my house geh HAMSTER - ZHU ZAI
she is sleeping....MuUuu....COMELnyaa!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17 December 2008
OUR(Hon,Joyce&me) break time session!!!
@ ALISON, sri petaling again
my kon nou panmee...

their Duck Rice!

see....our QUEEN- joyce's punya~


after that...we head to Joyce's house
hohohoho....
i sleep again on her bed
they chat at there again
that Hon ahhhrrr...yao snap my sleeping photo!
DENG.....+_+"
mou siong gon~RMB yaaaa~~~
after the class, Hon & me go to TONG QI DAO
purposely we are discussing for the presentation
but....the PluG just only the one there
somemore, it was using by an uncle
huhh...just order our meal and eat!
hohohhho
frenchFlies with red+white "head"?

Hon- tong yun & far sang wu

my TONG BAK LAG (right)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16 December 2008
hugo did treat me & yee foong today
hohoho...
sure got "CERTAIN" purpose laaa weiiii
Island Red Cafe?
do ur guys heard before of that?
emmm..i dunno whether it is reliable?!
or???
as i knw....my frenz will join it!
yeahhh...i m the coming one also....
$$$$
hohohoho...i will explain to ur guys who r interested~
after that, we head to Yf's house
playing mahjong!!!!!!
ngek ngek....we din GAMBLE k?!
just for fun & train for our brain!
HOHOHOHO^^
saw the CLOCK? 1:07am
yeahhh...hugo received a call frm "somemone"
and we did hang around & looking for "somebody"
we head to "his" house.....
finally, we get "his" call~
thanks god!
"he" is still NORMAL...huhhh~
and we accompany "him" for dinner
should be said that is an SUPPER TIME!
walao ehhhh....put on my weight again...swt+'+


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a PICTURE frm my fren- evonne
*look into this picture*

Nice Horrr?!!!!

No comments:

 
エステ