Thursday, November 27, 2008

finally I'm 20~


3rd ROUND
26th November 2008



Venue: RedBox, The Gardens
Members: Bobo,yokeSan,Summer,Mickey,UncleJ,SKL and me






thank you
for the cake and celebration...Touching...
they hide this cake under the table
since there is not allowed OUTSIDE FOOD
muahahhaha^^
i really didn't realize about that
HOHO
they sang the birthday song to me few times...
WHY?
coz snapping around with this cake lo...
yeahhh^^
i spent a long time in shooting and almost forgot to wish + blow the candles
after that....we keep on camwhoring
here we are


CRAZY*+*



yoke san with me
acting funny there =_="here they are^^
all sleeping=_="


after that, i went back to college
for my MORAL class
huh....no choice...=*=
coz hv QUIZ that day...
so i drive back there and sms HON
c wat time he will be there~
dim zi....he said raining heavily...will come afterwards=="
is alright...i knw that is difficult for him...
wuwuwuwu....just stay ALONE in the LAB
luckily that frankie did reply my msg~
we just went to McD,TPM hv a drink and talk...
coz he still has next station to go after that...
around 7pm, he sent me back to college..
thank u ya^^for accompany me WASTING the time


i found the smile of them are SAME=_='izzit?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Last ROUND for my Birthday^^
venue: Look Up Point
members: hugo,tengWee,Victor,Sam,EngKhian,wanTing,SukHong,beiChee,yeeFoong,Kharkeong,SengKitand Me!finally...the Moral Class end....
yeahhh~~~and there will be my last round for this 1126!!!
i dropped my car at Sam's there
then followed Ek's car...
coz i'm damn scared to drive up that 90degrees HILL laaa..
hohohoho^^
rain dizziling that day=="
tengwee them hv reached there earlier than us...






thank you very much ya^^althought that was just a short celebration
hohohoho^^
thanks for the cake & birthday song yo^^

tengWee with me + the coconut
Victor with me (2+6)
Sam with me
vic,Tw,Ek and Me
hugo with me (thx for calling up them)

my 5Science1 classmate


on da way we head back...

beichee with me(suprised again of her look~)

finally....i m 20!!!!

muahahhahhaa^^

NEW AGE . NEW LIFE

thanks again to all my dearest frenz...

1 comment:

Elynna Low said...

yea yea...finally u 20
syok ni...got many celebration...
by the way enjoy ur 20 years old life ...

 
エステ