Saturday, November 8, 2008

2days I spent for


5 November 2008
early morning ...
fetch my bro to his school
FOR ---- returns those SPBT text books & fill up the REPLY letter!
saw those students there, felt that I m so OLD there...=_=''
MISS the secondary school's life~~~~~
haizzzzzz~~~~
WEDNESDAY again - 6.45pm - Moral Class again
huhhh....i reached college by 5pm
actually wanna do the assignment...but it become a chatting for me + joyce in LAB~
hohohoo.....
i met up 1 of my SENIOR of primary school
he is same class with me now!!!
wuhuuuuuuuu~~~~
our sch anthem '''' sa le xiu~wo xue xiao~zhuang li hui huang kong qi qing chang~...''''
he sang for that...(hohoho~~~)
after class, we follow victor's car go to Look Up Point
long time i din go there! the last time was in April ( i think.... )
hahaha.... 90degrees! i dare not drive up to there.... damn scared laaa!
the view is nice...the food is MA MA DEI ( since many ppl complaining on that~)
muahahaha...^^
feel warm when having with this!
6 November 2008
RUSH for my assignment!!!
LAN subject --> MORAL studies <---
the hand in date is today
waoooooo......rush like hell there=_='''swt
coz i need to go back college and print it out + burn in CD + hand in to admin~
wuwuuwuw.....
luckily i did that! ( huhh~~~~)
hohohoh...dunno "who" gam sui...
curse me again!!!!muahahhaha~~~~ MAN MAN DANG laaa
there was NO RAINING!!!!! lalalallallaaaa~
1 of the MEMBER stay in our TAMAN ST~
NAME: WHITE DOG!
i save HIM once time from the drain when he still a baby~
my dad is helping HIM bath....(he damn enjoyed there..^^)
he is damn PITY laaa..dunno which STUPID fella made him like dat!!!
saw his HEAD?!
it was bleeding!!!!!!!!!!
always get injured and come to my house---> asked for help frm my dad~
hohoho~~~~~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OHhh.. so this is the dog u oways mention last time!!

shuet yee poh leng said...

yeye....is HIM!!!!!
hoho..next time intro to U~
but he is damn pity laaa...sobsob~

 
エステ