Thursday, November 13, 2008

MoMo ChaCha


hoho^^here is my first time to cook MoMo ChaCha
my frenz all feel curious and asking me WHY?!
hohohohoh....just feel like wanna cook...then JusT cook it!!!!
in the morning...i m still keep thinking....
COOK or NO COOK lehhh?!
huhh..since i've planned to cook this last few weeks...
yeeaahh...finally i go to market alone =_=~
i picked some FAN SHU(with 2colours- yellow + orange) and WU TOU...
there was the 1st time i buy those...
issshhh...
i dont know how 2 choose....whether sweet or not..n_n~
just CINCAI..
that cost me RM 5+ RM4.50
then...i drive to another stall...
yeahh...SANTAN + PANDAN leaves!
RM 1.50
hohoho....i dunno how many the materials needed actually...
buy more better than buy less! ^*^
after that, i drive to another grocery shop
buy that SA GUK MAI....
RM 0.50
that auntie told me buy that ady enuf!^^(luckily....)
muahahha....
HERE ARE the Materials!!!!
1st- wash all the FANSHU+WU TOU
2nd- cut in small pieces ( my fingers also HEI POK jorr...+_+...) pain!
3rd- steam in 15-20mins
4th- boiling the water, put in the pandan leave
( my forefinger get "injured" again....swt"=_= )
5th- sweeten it with adding sugar
6th- dump all the steamed Fanshu + wu tou inside ( g
ao dim~)
isshhhh...suddenly i found out...
how cum the colour is different with my auntie 1?!
i quickly called my auntie and asked her....
huhhh...still need to put PURPLE FANSHU...
i din bought that la weeiiii
wuwuuwuw...luckily my auntie got! headed to her house and get "them" home!
wuwuuw~~~~~
I have to take out all the FANSHU+WU TAO
steam the purple fanshu....
then boil them together again!!!!
lastly...put in the SA GUK MAI + SANTAN!
huhhh...

finally ...... GAO DIM sai~~~~

frm 11am+ till 3.30pm+

muahahahha~~~~
siapa tu keep curse me BOU LOONG TONG SUI!
ngek ngek....u only Bou Loongg guaa~~~
^^I DID IT!^^
Joyce- who r the 1st who tried it out!!!
* here is OUR first photo^^ *
thank you for urs SUPPORT!!!!!!
my family,joyce, hon, sam, ek, ebel, chunYik, weiKiat, my auntie...
muahaha....~~~~
dun be worried....that is 100% clean...wont make ur guys get stomache!
unless that was THOSE MATERIALS' problem looo~
ngek Ngek ngek~~~

No comments:

 
エステ