Tuesday, November 4, 2008

MONDAY

6.30am....went for jogging with my auntie again(n-n)~
i cant imagine how could I DO THAT....since i slept at 4am!
only 2hours + i slept for~hoho...
lion, i wont fainted...(not cha sui as u laa weiiii~)muahhahah~
after bathed, planned to continue my sleep
just a short few minutes..
my mom was wake me up frm my warmly bed...wuwuuwu...sobsob~
we headed for breakfast...
DIM SUM
which recomment by my auntie, that was only MA MA DEI for me
hahahhaa...
well..no more next time!^^
a cloudy day....i'd nothing to do at home
just watched my Drama and online....
rainning ouside there ....
the HAMSTER that i mentioned in my previous post..
she get injured(bullied by other hamster)pity!!!!
and her babies were died....
3 little babies......huhhh....damn sad for her + us !
she looked lonely there~cheers up BAbeeE!!!
at night, we'd our BAK KUT TEH...
wuwuuwuwu.....we went to a shop that never ate before
we r being a white mice again... =_='''Swt~
luckily i m not that YIM JIM ppl...(hohoho)
just take it...then next time....??!!! NO WAY please...!!!

No comments:

 
エステ