Friday, November 14, 2008

CICAK MAN

there's a cloudy day
...it is nice for me and SLEEP!!!!
but i have to meet the agent- Canice at McD, leisureMall
luckily, i received a msg frm her and said that will delayed to 2.30pm
well...just continue SLEEP......
muahahah~ damn tired and lazy to wake up!
that is why.......
I was LATE!!!!
-fetch sam
-rush to McD
-call Canice
-have a talk & get the tickets frm her(she is nice & pretty)
yeah~
and she said might call us (gals) up before that day
---> gathering& briefing!
after that, go hv my lunch with sam at WONG KOK
just order that TODAY's Special SET!
not bad..but i cant finished it!(=-=)"
when i get out frm the parking...
duuup~~~~ ( 1 thing falls on my car )
eiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...............................
CICAK MAN ( a small lizard laaa...muahaha~)
yippii...i got a title for today~
Thankz alot ya CICAK!!!!
hohohohoho
THAT IS IT!!!
then we head to ChunYik's house, coz Ekhian called Sam and ask us go there
just bring along my books and hv a revision there~
hahaha...keep hunted everywhere in his room
he damn shocked when I found out his BOOKS!
=~=" dunno wat he worried about geh....
looked like very "SECRET" there~
I will ask ebel find out in next time!!!wahahaha^^
DING DONG ( Doraemon) comic , frm his table
around 7pm...we all go home looo!!!!
wuwuwuw...sadness.....i cant HANG OUT with all my HONEYS later....
hope there will be FUN for you all yaa!!!!
sorry...i've ffk.....
due to no transport.....sorry HOneyzzz!

No comments:

 
エステ