Tuesday, November 11, 2008

BUSYnyaaa~


tired+busy whole day!
muahaha~~~
early morning woke up by my auntie...
asked me go for jogging...but i was too tired!after hang up the call...
just CONTINUE sleep~~~~3msg i saw~~~just SLEEP j^~^
then woke up again by my mom
i need to go bank, visit my grandpa and accompany my sis go for body check up at MBSB, masjid jamek!
huhhh....
withdraw my money frm my acc-->bank in to PERK ( 1 of the agent I worked for him)
huhh....my account just like a MEDIUM of transmission
money in and out....
1st time i WENT to bank in so many times!
tmn conaught CIMB+PUBLIC bank, Tmn SgBesi EON bank, Tmn Mutiara CIMB bank
frm day to night....
that was terrible for me!!!
here the receipts ( many digit of "11" i saw today)NOVEMBER!
finally...gao dim all my stuff at 11+pm!!!
just drop a msg to PERK
i'd sold out 35 tickets!!!! total = RM 2415
*** HENG~ ***
but....there was without received any commission in this job
(stupid job I worked for them...)
huhh~~~just hope i can get the 1st,2nd and 3rd RANK!
ngek ngek~~~
after my dinner...
going to Grilly Cafe again...2nd time yumcha with them today!
EK fetch me, ebel, chun yik and sam!
while we r waiting for sam!
we starting again....
me + Ebel + ChunYik
HOHOHOHO~~~~
hanjie+kiat hoong joined us there...( seldom appear GUEST=-=)
chat+eat+drink+play cards ( UNO + Qim wu guai = i m the ^WINNER^ )
after while, head home looo!!!!!
*** 1126 ***
mango&longan-from my granpa ^^

No comments:

 
エステ