Tuesday, November 25, 2008

1st ROUND


24 November 2008
going to GILLY CAFE again
Purpose: celebrate for ChongKar + Shuetyee's birthday (1125&1126)
Members:
weikiat, engKhian, sam, Reagan, Hanjie, Joan, Esmond, kiatHoong, chongkar, me
chongkar came and fetch me up at nite
hoho....i was late to there...=_=~
then, start having our games + shooting+ chatting there
hehehehe~~~~
too much photos we took there...
and i didn't make up that day(wat a horrible face =.=)
so....
just Post some of these~~~
my frenz...i will upload to facebook & friendster soon ya^^
my 1st cake
creamy nose
thank you for coming ya!!!
and all of urs wishes and presents ya!!!
PS*
ebel+ChunYik cant attend to party due to some personal reason
hrrmmpp~~~dissapointed
btw, that's ACCEPTABLE~hohoho~
hehe~~~thank you ya!!! love it so much ya^^
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Chongkar (25th Nov)
------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd ROUND
25 November 2008
time:7.30pm-10pm
venue: WongKok, Pavilion
Members: seowShan,kianTong,esther,eeYee,kinki,wardy,wewe,eileen,Ooi,SweeFoong,Ken,Frankie,JungDng, JingHsien,Hon and me!
sorry ya all my dearest frenzzz!!!
coz i date ur guys at that time...
then i was the LATE COMER~
wuwuuwuwuw....
sorry sorry yaa^^
finally i reached there at 9sumthing~
my heart beat keeps PI BOK PI BOK...
due to.......
i FLY to there...rude way i drive all the way to pavilion
muahahhaha~
somemore rain heavily that time
after get down, just order the drink
then we all starting camwhore!!!
i think we had took at least 50+ photos...
most the photos at Ooi+esther's camera
so......
just wait for them send me those photos
SUM KAP nyaaa~~~ (ngek ngek ngek)
guys pls let me know once u upload ya!!!!
here of these R frm my camera and frankie's hp
i will upload again once i get all the photos...
PAH LENG!!!!( my new nick?!)hoho^^
all the guys....gals geh stil not get frm esther+ooi's there=_="
jingHsien with me
seowShan...thx for taking the table for us! *>3
thank for coming + the dress!
when pay for the ticket, we camwhore again=_=~
after that, the next round - KINARA (kuchai lama)
seng + fai joined us there!
just 8 of us there...hehe....
so FUNNY laa....
see the act of Seng!
after that, i go home alone....
OMG~~~~
pass by a TOLL- 50cent!!!
i only have rm50 with me~~~~
i hv no coins with me la weiiiii +_+"
just pay the cashier with my rm50
she:" tak ada kecil?"
me:"sorry ya...tak ada oo...~"
then i keep looking for the coins in my car while she is counting the balance
luckily....i did found a 50cent
HOHO....
me:"ada~~~"(smile)
then she gv back the rm50 to me
luckily she is nice person....huhhh~
***thank you again to all of urs wishes + lovely present!
***thank you to my frenz who dropped me birthday msg in sms, blog, friendster and facebook ya!
*** wardy, when the "fresh Shit" u wanna give me ark?!
hohohoho~

No comments:

 
エステ