Wednesday, November 5, 2008

LOL...

as usual..went for jogging
but today has a girl teached us some exercises for TRAINING muscles
get pain now....huhhh```
went out with my sis in Noon...
rain heavily again, since my house's auto gate got something WRONG
so we scrolled down the window and head the remote control to that sensor.
issshhhh....still cant open my gate!
thus, i stretched my hand out...STILL CANT make it!
i quickly scrolled up the window since there was rain heavily outside


OUCHHHHH~~~~~hahhahaHHAhaha~~~~~
i shouted loudly!!!!!(laughing too)
wuwuuwuwuw....i left my hand there...
my forefinger~~~~~it was "TRAPPED" by the window
shit shit shit....
really pain enough!!!!!
i kept laughing there...how stupid am I there...lol


here is IT!!!! damn hate "you" laaaa....

"you" made me get a bruise there...luckily now it was turn into red...
huhhh~~~~(sign of relief~)
still feel some pain of that....=_=''


yeahhh..at nite, I went to YULEK~
Steamboat again...



but this time I have no eat anything there
just drink soup + tea there~ (+ some FU PEI)
since i'd my dinner at home...
I just going out to meet up my fren- DinKei
long time din meet up with her ady~
hohoho....they all cant finished it in the end....
wasted~~~~~


ngek ngek..i like to PoSt urs "NATURALLY" photos!!!!
Dinkei + Eping

tengWee(dont avoid frm my camera!)

sam + hugo


No comments:

 
エステ