Saturday, November 1, 2008

Interview...

My Breakfast --> LAW MEI FAN <--

yummy^^...my peanuts + ikan bilisss~
hoho...eating while watching my drama! ( BU LIANG XIAO HUA)
seem a "LONG" time i spent in watching drama, sleeping, washing dishes, clothes...
but the clock still showed at 2.30pm
continue my drama><""....until 3.30pm~~~~


DIK DIK DIK DIK....DIK DIK DIK DIK.....
(my alarm calling me~)
hahaha...is the time prepared for interview at Midvalley, Starbucks @
6pm...
coz 4pm min min is coming, however...she couldnt come over by the
time...
so we meet up in Midvalley..


GAO DIM~

i reached there before 6pm...looked for the location of Starbucks...
yeahh...i saw that guy who going to interview us~
PERK (his name)
he asked me fill up the form and he did explain with me about the
job!


YUP....we will be an usher on that day and have to sell tickets during this
period
everyone interested then PM me here or CALL me yooo~~~~

Perk took our photo for backup since all the gals never bring along the
photo!hahahha^^
he is quite nice...coz....i tot he is a SERIOUS guy before
i met him up there.. (hoho~)
after while...min min reached there...
she was late coz cant find out the ways to Starbucks...


20 VIP pre-sales tickets on my hand right now....any1
want to buy it??!


min min with me....2 of us just dye the hair in light
brown!



hahaha....we get the job!!!!thx lissa!!!


then i head home and go out for dinner with my parents + sis!
(hungry><::)


huhh~~~ a "LONG DINNER" we take there...
coz my parents chat with the boss there~~~~n-n""
sorry ya...wewe & ken...><~
i cant rush back on time!!!!enjoy yaaa there^^
HAPPY HALLOWEEN again!

hv to sleep soon...2ml hv to wake up early again><:::

No comments:

 
エステ