Monday, November 24, 2008

again...

FRIDAY, 21 November

FINALLY....all is overed!!!
muahaha....i've finished all my paper!
MAP- the paper that we have no enough time for answer~
huhh...hope we still can get the marks frm Anite ya^^

I'm BacK!!!!!
HAPPY HOLIDAY
to all my classmate ya!
hohoho...althought that is only just 1week "short" there
just enjoy with it!!!!^^
see u all soon~~~~


SATURDAY,22 November

hehe^^wat a crazy day for us at GENTING!!!!!!
suddenly they r suggested go to there
actually the main reason : EK looking for his FREN
hohoho^^
since we all hv nothing to do, just follow his car!
the first time for me go up there at midnight with frenz!
here we R- Sam, Me, Reagan, EngKhian, chunYik
3.30am we reached there!!!
yuhuuuu~~~~~
damn cold man!!!! i just wear a short jeans ( swt =_=" )
since i hv no time go home and change for it!
is okie..just borrow the jacket!
hahaa...
after park the car
-old town ( kitchen closed)
-starbucks ( closing when we reached there)
due to my fault!!! muahahha...
crazy shooting looo~!!!
yeahh...i m da worker!!!!
Reagan with his white lion!!!
cant put my head it laaa....
I also hope can snap with "it",
due to my height problem....
there's abit hard for me!!! muahahah~
so....
I just only can snap with this white tiger! =''=
christmas is coming soon~
2 little small kids keep eating~~~~
yik wanna JIN NGOR PEI if all the shops r closed!
hahaha...coz he bring his laptop along~
and we have waste more the time in shooting...
muahhahaha~~~~
luckily....the COFFEE BEAN is still "AVAILABLE"
we just get in and order....

cappucino: rm12 VS espresso: rm8 (size)





while i m shooting, they all doing own stuff!(hohoho~)
we sit till morning... 5am something...
we decided to go back at 6am
unluckily, the mist there is blocked all the way!
for safety purpose.... we just wait
while waiting....
my SICK came again!

here r that!!!!!




after while, we just head home-breakfast
heeh~
all of us tired-nyaaa..
since 24 + hours i didn't sleep!!!!! (huhhh~~~)
hohohohoo~
anyway....that was a nice " TRIP " for me!!!!

No comments:

 
エステ