Saturday, November 8, 2008

CRAZY'zzz DAY


Morning-8.30am
accompany my sis go BANGI again
RHB bank- sign the offered letter-1hour long to take- breakfast(MA LAT PAN MEE)- go home

Noon-1.30pm
drive to TOPS-TO-TOES there and park my car there
my sis N me walked to sg.wang and wait for my HONEYzzz!!!
we'd date each other last week~
hahhaa...they are my Honeyzz....bobo+yokeSan+carmun (while jinjie-still working, weeNa- working @ pavilion)
before that, my sis & me go for THIS! (ahahhaa...long time never take with my sis~)

afterwards...Honeyz r arrived- then my sis Ciao~(go back to T-T-T)
WE walked around in sg.wang then move to Pavilion
hahhaa...
and we planned to have a dinner at WONG KOK-View really nice
( we sit nearby the window)
then we start our GOSSIP~~~~~
at the same time, my sis + WeeNa ( 1 of our Honeyz ) joined us!

Our MEALS!!!!
my DINNER^*^
too DARK there....wuwuuww~

after that, JinJie ( our QUEEN!!!) hahaha....
finally she comes after work~hhohoho~~~~
phew wiiii~~~~she has slim alot laaa...(jealous Nyaa~)
we all keep asking HER alot of Questionzzzz!!!
hoho...here R our Crazy shooting TIME!!!! (p.s* dont get shocked of that...)
actually there was just a small part....ngek ngek ngek~^^~
we snapped around 150 photos today!hahahhahaha~~~~(abnormal....=_=''')

HERE WE ARE since WE know each others!!!!


TOILET Queenzz...=_=~
Carmun with Me ( black+White)


CrAzY GangZzz!!!!!
MR.Baozzz~~~~~@pavilion
looked interesting rite?! you may get a TRY! not bad!^^
JinJie with Me bought that!!!!
the "scene" that we ENTER and LEAVE ( tirreeddd....zzZZzz)

for my FAMILY!!!!!!^^

No comments:

 
エステ