Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sam's birthday


huhhh....sleep until 3.30pm!
damn shocked...i've slept a long time~
WAHAHAHA^^
then start my revision...
aikss...i hate myself laaaaa...
y still read in same chapter?!
isshhhhh....
at nite...just go for dinner with my family
we hv a steak, just nearby my house
my dad + me damn hungry...
i hv order this....
marmalade chicken
yummy!!!!!
half way we r eating....
gruuuuunnnnnn~~~~
rain heavily for a sudden!
OMG~~~~
we hv no Umbrellaaaa~~~~
luckily, there have a PAYUNG BESAR in that restaurant!
"it" save us....muahahha~
then my dad asked me go leisure mall fetch my bro home
NO choice...just follow his instruction=_='
after that, we all going to Station One, TmnMutiara
yeahh...today is Sam's birthday!
NgekNgek....also is my Chinese birthday^^
hoho..rush to there since i've late again
muahahha...they all get shocked by my DRIVING SKILLS!!!!
all fainted=_=~~~~
*Camwhore time*
tengWee,Sam,vic,hugo
engKhian,weiKiat,Sam,yeeFoong
chunYik,me,Sam,weiKiat,engKhian
reagan with sam
they said the "small" cake is for my chinese birthday!!!+_+'''
I DON'T WANT laaa weiii~~~~!!!!
reagan with me (1st time tied my hair up like this...swt=-=')
naturally!!!!!
eyes expression is funny when she is singing

No comments:

 
エステ