Monday, November 10, 2008

SUNDAY

huhhh...boring SUNDAY for me~
sleep till 1.30pm
hoho...charging my BATTERY mahhh...
then let the calls woke me up ( my uncle + ken ) o_o"
after then...i just surfing net, change the song for my profile, watching drama, sweeping, day dreaming, fetching ppl here and there....kkjj ppl....wahahahha~
at nite..i m having this 2 slices of SECRET RECIPE cakes with my sis ( as our DINNER )
coz my parents went for wedding dinner....
hoho...damn FULL after we ate the cheese cake...( hou zai =_=' )
ONE thing i just start today!
yeah.....
my REVISION session!
(half way then i come here....swt=~='' )
next MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY will sit for my final exam!
wuuuuuu....i never touched my notes in last few weekss
lazy-nyaaa!yeah..I m!!!! (ngek ngek ngek~)
lazy worms....please get off from me!!!!!!
take a deep breathe~~~~~ ^3 ~
my messy table with those small stuffs^^
my important TOOLS...

No comments:

 
エステ