Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Midvalley again!!!

It Is a Monday!!!!
accompany weiKiat to Midvalley
before that, we have to go Bangsar Village fetch Sam
I m INNOCENT at all....
=____=...
since I could hv my rest at home today
but...
I hv to go out with them bcoz of guiding weiKiat to bangsar...
ishhhh...
nvm~
since it's a MEGA SALES now!!!!
muahahhahaha..i can shop shoppppp....
and we have our lunch @ KimGary
and I meet LEE CHEN HAO at there...
at first...
we cant recognize each other as well
muahahha...
mightbe he'd get his weight up!!!
lolz...
too enjoy kat Australia I think...
----------------
and
3 of us also order 石头饭!!!!!
lolzz....
waiting for it in a long time!!!!
haizzz!!!!
hungry laaaaa weiiiiiiii!
* weiKiat * his meal which came first!!!

* SaM *
* finally it is MINE!!!! *
actually...I'm damn angry there
coz wait for a long time...
nvm~~~~
other than that
the bowl is too HoT....
all rice really bcum STONES right now...
damn hard to eat that!!!!
dissapointed!!!!!
after 1hour , we'd finish that bowl of rice...
and we start walking around the MV...
errhhh~~~
we found there is a shooting for 8TV's programme
* I snapped few of these from upper floor *
* sam with me while waiting for WeiKiat *
while weiKiat is changing the clothes in fitting room
they come into that shop as well
WAO WAO WAOOO!!!!!
how near I see them in front there
and I request for taking the photos with them!!!
* happy *
he is very handsome & she is pretty too!!!!

after get home....
my sis, my bro and me head to Gilly Tan Cafe @ Tmn Segar
coz Ryen aka ZiLing looking for us for yumcha today
and
take her stuffs that we helped her buy during the beauty fair...
...sorry for the lens....
* me. my sis . ziLing *
after get home...
i put my MASK on my dried face again
@___@"
...lol...
good night

2 comments:

Terence said...

actually
tat guy
i dunno is who>.<

shuet yee poh leng said...

hehe...he called Jeffery
he is a model & artist..
do u knw 王明丽's MTV...inside that guy is him~ lolz

 
エステ