Monday, July 20, 2009

IT Challege Competition 2009

UCSI
work for Ai Play today
with my sis as well
9am to 7pm
^^
and we are late....
so soooorrrryyyy~~~~
before we change the uniform in toilet...
* before start our work today *
* our Job task for today *
* the performance by the UCSI's student *
the blue shirt in the middle looked so funny!!!
lolz...
all the student from Sekolah Menengah
ehhhrrr~~~
EMPTY?!!!!!
all of them went for a test in other classroom...
while waiting them back from the test..
camwhore with my sis & our colleagues~
* my nail is sharp enuf with out boots!!! *
* Jason with me again * he is a Good Brother!
* my sis with me *
* Jason with Jef *
* 朱浩仁 come for today as well *
long time I never meet him up ady!!!
we know each other...
but not so familiar....
lolz
anyway~
wish u all the best in your future yo!
* bang~~~~ *
* Vanessa .... Q nya this pic!!! * I this
* CASH? lolz...*
* we got nothing to do when they are listening to the talk *
* Lee with me *
Thanks for those Egg Tarts!!!!
damn nice!!!!!
yummy~~~
he is a good boss laaa~~~~
* Steve, me , Lee *
finally the event is end!!!
and the emcee for today!
the schedule for today!!!!!
* our Lunch * =_=...
* the magnets of Ai Play *
after work...
I asked my sis send me to Tw's house
and we go for gym for the lastday~
Hardwork....?
im proud with myself...
lolzzzz
* tengWee *
* me with my makeup==" *
after that...
we join Hugo, Sam & YF yumcha
at Midah Oldtown
there is a changes in Oldtown
the New Menu & the New Order Paper
afterwards.....
HomE
z______z

No comments:

 
エステ