Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hair Cut

APIIT @ tpm

since I m in holiday, i shouldnt go back to my college
but...
early morning I let this fella aka my best buddy woke me up!
*HIM*

dare not look at my camera!!!!
lolz

he going to be my junior soon!
lol
welcome!
hope u really like this environment yo
Gambateh lo!

and as rewared for being wake up earlier
this is it!!!!
DIM SUM as breakfast

at Sri Petaling 1....
huuuuhhh......
not nice also!
=___=...
really feel regret to come this restaurant laaa!!!!

in noon...
accompany Sam go for lunch
since I'd a FULL dimsum in my stomache
+_+''
then WeiKiat said go for hair cut!!!!
ishhh....
make me SUM YUK YUK timmmm
so....
we head to Bukit Bintang for our hair cut !!!!
lol...

* almost finished *

* a lousy auto pay machine *

* 3 of us after hair cut... me. WeiKiat . Sam * go green

* going home *


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
070709


0707....
wao wao!!!!
777
I still remember someone told me
what had happend on that day before...
Early morning!!!!
WE ( tengwee & me )
go for California Fitness again
ISHHHH!!!!
i hate traffic jam so much!!!!!
LUCKILY
I didnt cut the lane with the emergency lane
coz....
there is a police road block in front there
they stop those car who using emergency lane..
no wonder this stupid Honda Citi cut in my lane in 3minutes time!!!
X-X
after gym....TW go for work...
and me go home
and preparing for going out later
ehhhrhrrr......
my 6th sense told me that there might hv a road block
along the Federal Highway to Conaught Toll
that's why i drive in 80km/h along the way
at d same time
I saw the cars in opposite side keep flashing the car's light
and I wonder there 100% got a road block!
huhhh....
I'd tried once at MRR2
no more for me kena trapped again laaa weiiii
LOLx
luckily....I' m FINE!!!!!
lallalallalallaa
waiting for wai auu and go for movie
since I'd promise him for movie today
actually...I'm so tired leehhh!!!!
woke up at 7am+ today!!!!
anyway...
we go to 1u for movie...
what a long time I never go there!!!!
coz it is really far for me....
better go Mv!
lol
ICE AGE 3 - Dawn of the Dinosours
damn Q laaa that 3 lil dinosaurs and the Peaches
and Sid is so funny!!!!
not bad....
★★★★/★★★★★

No comments:

 
エステ