Monday, July 6, 2009

July Babies Birthday Bash

Early morning.....
TengWee & me...
bcum the early birds again!!!!
we sing K at Neway@ Cheras Plaza
it's only RM6!!!!
from 11am to 2pm
* keep clean & avoid from H1N1 !!! *


after that,
we go for gym again!
since today is that Lim ah pek's offday!!!!
and we did "TALK" for 1hour about some of the "responsibility"
huhh!!!!
after TALK...we feel BETTER!!!!
right?!??!?!
LOLx

nevertheless....you also must
* SAY YES !!!! *
around 7pm
we head home...
coz I still have next round at Jaya One @ PJ
Elson's Birthday Celebration

I tot I was late...
luckily...laoPo, esther & wardy also just reached!!!
and they catch this pic!!!!
Oppss....
* terangnya my car's light! *
lol
and we meet Elson& Ying at the car park as well
and they lead us to this restaurant!!!
crowded laaa this restaurant!!!
Menu also not enough for us!!!
huhhh~~~~
* Issac . Wardy . Hon . JungDng . Ooi *
* kin . EeYee . SweeFong . ShookHan *
*** OUR DUMPLING can MIXED bcum in 1 plate FULL ***
we cant even finish this oily dumpling
=____=..
* EeYee with me *
* Kin Lao Po with Me *
* esther with me *
* ShookHan with me *
* SweeFong with me *
* wardy with me *
just like a gathering for all of us today!!!
lol
since we long time never meet up each other!!!
* the birthday boy with me *
* end *
coz we ciaoz earlier....
=_=..
Go ABC yamcha....then that Sam & Nevin suggest go for steamboat
WTH...
12am steamboat????
fuiyooo!!!!
mou bin laaa
i m follow their car to Yulek
* camwhore time beginz!!!! *
* Ebel busy nyaaa^^ *
* sam *
* Nevin *
* ebel with me *
* my 38 things again during steamboat+ing *
* after home & continue 38 again *
dont get shocked of my stupid act!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seow Shan's 21st Birthday!!!!
4 July 2009
it is a saturday!!!!
after help my pareants work...
and I head home with elder rav4!
....U know....
I damn shocked bcoz of HIS ANGERINESS!!!!
the water inside is heated than the normal rate...
and come out with the smoke & water in front of ITS NOSE
oppsss.....
first time I'm involved in such situation!!!!
Quickly turn on my double signal and drive slowly & slowly
after get turn to the juction...
i stopped the engine and get down from the car
huhhh.....
what a SUNNY day!!!!
damn hot laaa weiiiiii
my hands are shaking!!! totally out of controlled!!!!
thanks god I still can camwhore!!!!
LOLxx
and I call my dad immediately!!!!
and he asked me look for the service man!!!!
so....call my sis drive out and pick me up!!!!
when I want to park the car aside the road...
I drop the car key !!!!
DAMN BAD LUCK laaa me!!!!!!
the key which use to start engine is LOST!!!!
and I tried to look for it inside the car!!!!
wuwuuwuwuuw x___X...
finally...I found it back under the driver seat!!!!
isssshhhhhh!!!
the key has broken!!!!!!!

WTH laaaa weiiiiii
furthermore, I cant stopped the car after I set in free gear!!!
and I immediately push to P!!!
and pull the hand break up!!!
a loudly sound came from my car....
huhhh....sakitnyaaa!!!!
since I'd a bad experience during the CNY in 2008
I m totally feel phobic of this kind of situation laa
after looked for the service man!!!
he check on my car and drive it back to service centre
See You Soon
at Night....
I m Attending to SeowShan's birthday!!!!
Venue: her house
Activity: BBQ
* her Birthday cake *

* SS with me * Blue Rockzz!
* her lil niece * ♥ so funny laa this pic ♥
* Esther & SS *

* Eileen with SS *
* Li Huei with SS *
* Jung Dng with SS *
Special thanks for Benjamin's camera!!!!!

*guysss *
* girlsss *
* her anothe Gang *
So bad...I'd leave!!!
and these 2guys are doing such funny act!!!
LOL
* Benjamin with his new hair style & sweet cornz! *
* Mr.JD with his big cup & 1/3 cornz! *
* birthday girl with her new Tback! *
♥ paiseh paiseh ♥

2 comments:

xan said...

walaoooo i wan to eat la... damn hungry now... and i wan Sing KKKK!! neway~~!

shuet yee poh leng said...

wahhahaa!!!! so bad to make u hungry!!!lol!

 
エステ