Monday, July 6, 2009

Random in June

Fully Appointment Day

that mr.TengWee date me @ 7am for gym!
x__X.
and 8am i reached his house...
coz damn jam @ midah roundabout
then we head to midvalley!!!!
Shittttt!!!!
it is stucked along the conaught tol to federal highway!!!!
furthermore...
I m Damn Angry today
bcoz of the stupid auntie
who drive in her RUDE way!!!
iiiissshhhhh!!!!
her fault still wanna horn me?
wth!!!!
somemore almost crash my car....
STUPID betul orang ni...
aikss..
MAD nyaa!!!!!
dont let me see ur car again!!!!!
!!!!! 1371 !!!!
around 9am...we start our exercise!
n my mood is going stable^
*lol*
* TengWee with his fav pose V^^ *
* both of us in the mirror *

after gym...
he go for work..
and left me alone there...
since I need go to buy Ebel's present
&
take the cheque from Nichol at her office, Northpoint
* Giordano is selling this @ Rm5 bucks *

* I take for them as well *
* Ebel's belated birthday present *
Hope U it yo!!!
we'd a late lunch together @ Nyonya Kopitiam
* twinkle twinkle little ★ *
here we are
* Nevin *
* sam *
* ebel *
and ME!!!!
yiii....DOU BA LUI?
lol
I'm miss MASK
★ lol ★
before that, I'd visit Auntie
and brought a slice of cake to her...
it has 1month longer that I didnt visit her
and she did called me up last week
she is so Q...
^just like a lil kid^
u know...
she'd bought these stuff to me in Bali !!!
and she bought these Barbie Doll products to me..
actually
I always bought this kind of stuff
during my childhood!
...lol...
she is really Q la...
she said, many ppl buying at market..
and she feel it is worth for it
that's y she bought alot...
HOHO
i just keep it in my room
anyway
* thank u so much, Auntie *
=__=..touching
At nite...
we go to SING K @ Neway, Cheras Plaza
since Hugo got 50% discount!!!
see what we'd took
first time my sis joined us sing K!
our drinks!
Sam, TengWee, Ryan, Hugo
* me *
* couldnt finish it at all *
the only nice to eat is that dessert!
杨枝露
emm....
actually that 50% not worth of that!!!!
coz after tax bla bla bla...
cost u around Rm35+
almost same with the normal rate!
TIPU punyaaaaaa
)___(..
and
bcoz of my sound still havent recovered
I COULDN'T SING
at first,
I tot I could sing with this MAN sound...
timzi...
I CANT!!!!
wuwuuwuuwww -___-...
and I just eat & eat
and until full & full
ishhhhh!
== wasted ==
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
29 June 2009
Dinner with them at BRJ
Hugo & TengWee look for me yamcha and dinner
and this Dosai Tissue is my dinner tonite ^^

No comments:

 
エステ