Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's a Friday!

going to Midvalley again with this fella - Lim Teng Wee
lolz!!!!
we'd brunch at KimGary @ Midvalley
he called me up around 10am...
i sleep again...
then
12pm again....
ishhh...
I wanna SLEEP laaaa!!!!
wuwuwuwwu
finally I woke up in reluctantly...
here is our meals for today!!!
澳门鱼柳堡 - mine 1 ^^
his set lunch !!!!
usually after we ate!!!!
a picture must be taken!!!!!
lalallalaa~
Hohoho...actaully
i got this RM5 cash voucher!!!!!
that's why we are heading here for today!!!!
lalalallallallala ~ last day jorrr!!!!!
Guess what is it??????
ehhhrrr....
get it?????
lolz
it is a part of the wall that inside kim gary!!!!
YEahhhHhh...
it's MEGA SALES again!!!!
and the time I pk again.....
wallet keep bleeding ....
accompany him go buy the shoes...
after that...my turn!
=__=...
in P&Co. fitting room
i didnt plan for shopping actually!
ME with this Q Fella ^*^

* Tw try to put the same pose with this green fella *
So Q laaa these all huge toys!!!!
i like it so muchhhh
but I couldnt camwhore with them!!!!!
crowded in the shopping complex....
after that...we go for Gym again
and this Uncle camwhore kat sana!!!!!
and he take my pic when i m trying to do this at there...
lookalike borning a lilttle baby there...?
huuuhhh@@+
time we rest!!!!
after bathed, we go home....
and follow Vic and his new car go Genting Highlands for a short trip!
^^
on da way to high hill!!!!
exciting ^*^
- WE REACHED -
this thing still can found at there....lolz
- OldTown -
with our SUPER POSE!!!!
lolz!
emmmm.....chitchatting....
and my craziness in DIY begins at the sametime
YuhhUuuuuuU^^/
let's pictures tell u the craziness
what a big + high calories inside the Bun!?
OMG!!!!!!!
and guys...u guess what can I do with this butter????
lolzzz
LOVE with SnowFish!!!!!
- Hugo & me -
- the3 guys who walked in opposite side with the strong winds -
time we CIAOZ!!!!!
the scene that never changed!!!!!
* HOME *
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
hang aroung the
OUG pasar malam till late...
until all those stalls hv closed..
huuuhhh
what for???
do accompany my sis to there...
I went there for twice in a day
in pasar malam....
and we bough thtese at there...
finally she is satisfied with her stuffs!!!!!
for manicure & beauty!
~sigh~
I m tired

No comments:

 
エステ