Monday, July 6, 2009

♥ Grandpa . 公公 ♥

2. July. 2009

it is my sis offday !!!
and we two go back to visit our lovely grandpa 外公
at salak south
we'd a wonderful childhood there
my grandpa & grandma us so much!!!
and they looked after us
during my parents are busy in working!
the most sad thing was my grandma has passed away in 2004
and we didnt accompany her during the free time
will miss u so much , 婆婆~

we go out for breakfast today!!!
at the morning market!!!
it has a long time we never been there!!!!
huhhh~~~
it did changed alot!!!!
and I miss this environment!!!
^ peaceful ^
* our grandpa *

* a simple breakfast in simple life *


* grandpa with me *

* my sis with grandpa *
after that, we go back and my grandpa took
the Longan & Special Banana to us!!!
emmm~
Izzit nothing special with its outlook hoor ???
See!!!!
it is a SPECIAL BANANA that I never tried before!!!
It is FULL OF SEEDS inside!!!!
i never knew that the banana got these kind of seeds inside!!!
@_____@""
* we keep camwhore with this Special Banana *
THE SCENES
I really miss the time during the childhood laaaa....
many first tried I'd experienced there
* cook, play fire, wait for my grandma during the thunder....etc... *
then I send my sis to Tops-To-Toes
before that, we shopping @ pavilion!!!!
the traffic is stucked there!!!
bcoz of,,,,???
refer to these photos!!!
the white helmet !!!!
GERAMNYA!!!!!
he is unfair laaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
In the evening!!!
i Hv nothing to do
and asked Hon go Gym together!!!
we meet up each other when the way head to Mv!!!
lol
we play till the night late!!!!
Oppss...
now I only know that Hon can play basketball 1 woooHHH!!!!
not bad maaa ur skill!!!
dinner with Hugo & TengWee
@ Pappa Rich, Tmn Permaisuri
* my dinner = breakfast ? *
lolx!!!!
and very sorry about that I get mad on ur guys!
coz I really tired & U didnt inform me maa...
hohoho...
anyway....i wont keep in heart for long time!!!
unlike someppl hoooorrr...
LOL
♥ happy ♥

No comments:

 
エステ