Wednesday, July 1, 2009

MKT assignment's due date

1st time i camwhore in APIIT
huuhhh!!!!!
Hon told me that there has a student look at me when i snap this pic!
=___-... oppss...


finally we hand in the Marketing In Practice assignment!!!!
Yuhuuu....
BANANA BOAT?!

still rmb the time when I was in primary school time
I used to fold this kind of boat during the raining day!
then I put an ant and a leave inside the boat...
and let them flow with the water in the drain...
LOL

SORRY....
those ants that I'd kill!!!
wuwuuwuwuw....

little cap on my head?

* while waiting for Buffalo, Hippo and aMa *

Time We Crazy In APIIT



Mr Hon yang terkejut!!!!

* aMa with me *

* Buffalo with Me *


after that, i go home and fetch my sis to SgWang!
since I ady promise her!!!!
so...
FFK aMa, Chriz and Calvin's yumcha session!
so sorry=_=...

Hon also go with us...
since Shook Han is working there
the first day she work in today!
and we have a walk at Sgwang...
thought dinner with her....
dimzi...they cant go out eat since no ppl incharge to take over their place!
huhhh~~~
so...we hv a SUPPER at Pudu!

BAK KUT TEH

*shook han*

*Hon*

*my sis*

* big Vs small mushroom *

before that,
we spend our time in Sgwang with camwhore time!!!!
coz....
the parking is stucked with the cars!!!!!
damn horrible!!!!

* my sis & me *

* my craziness begins with my sis's new hp *

* Hon's turn *

* OMG!!!!! *

No comments:

 
エステ