Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Michael Jackson

It is really a shocked news about the death of MJ!
and today....
it is MJ's funeral
which is held at Staples Center, Los Angeles
there is more than 10million people across the world are watching the news
and more than 20news broadcast are playing the LIVE of the funeral in the same time!
Michael Jackson
he really is a legend of the world...
althought I'm not so much him
dunno why when I m reading the news about him
I feel upset and feel pity about his life
however
R.I.P
Michael Jackson
U will live in our hearts forever
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GYM GYM GYM

go for gym with Hon, Seng, Ooi and JungDng today!
the first time I join them for gym...
huhhhh.....
my muscles damn pain laaa today....
bcoz of doing too much in yesterday!!!
thanks for Mr.Jung Dng!!!!!
* the Naraya bag from Thailand *
at first, I asked for his help for buying this brand of bag
but....
now....
he said gave me as my 21st Birthday Present
wow....it is in 4months earlier lerrr....
=___='""
make me so paiseh!!!!
THANKS AGAIN yoo!!!!!
after gym, we head to Kuchai Lama, JOJO pan mee for lunch!
got 5 of us + tze yin, shee wah and frankie as well
I MA LAT PAN MEE
yuhuuuuu!!!!
after having Lunch with them....
I head to Suk Hong's house
since she just shifted to new house kat Tmn Midah
and I never visit her since her leg is got an accident...
* her living room *
after get into her house
her Popeye is "greeting" me with his barks!!!!
lol
* u look handsome when u are silent *
* ah Boy with popeye *
it is my 1st time to meet 2 of them
althought I'd see them in her blog before that...
Nice to Meet ur guyss!!!
^---^
when we chitchatting...
suddenly she shouted:" ehhh...he came out ady..."
and I look at the way that she is looking...
I m shocked...
X__X..
I saw this turtle!!!!
Fuiiyoooo
kawanni memang pets so much!!!!
* suk Hong with me *
everyone who wanna look for a groomer for ur lovely pets...
u may contact her yo!!!!
or msg her in her blog as well
squidoberry.blogspot.com
lolz
she is really a super lover of pets!!!!
♥♥♥

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!!!
what laaa... siao siao d....
will col up B Jie and d rest to come out yamcha..~ u aaaaa...no sem break, no excuse!!!

shuet yee poh leng said...

wahhahahaha......OKOKiee...
u ask ask them available in this coming friday not...lol!

 
エステ