Wednesday, July 1, 2009

California Fitness

Emmm....yes.....!!!!!
I JOINED THIS for 1month!!!!
only cost Rm29.90!!!!
u can use all the facilities in California Fitness!!!
Yuhuuu!!!
since I m in holiday!!!
and I'd plan to diet!!!!
....hahahaha....
by the way
I know that I will fail my plan soon!!!
lol
BUT...
it is a nice place for me to exercise!!!
and today...i decided to REPORT myself there
with tengWee
at first...we'd a body measurement with this machine!!!

* my result * normal!!!! ^3

and we go for brunch before start!!!!
* High Calories meals * ^3
* DOMINO'S!!!! *
start our GYM from 5pm+ till 8pm+
^***^
At nite, we yamcha at station one@ Tmn Mutiara
with Hugo, Sam & Victor
and 2 of us dare not take heavy meal...
since after exercise...
only can take the light meal!!!
so .... we share this fried rice!!!! ^^
at the same time...
They keep teasing at us...
"hey...both of u dun SEI CHANG ahhrr~~~"
what these friends called????
Ishhhh!!!!
luckily..i m not so hungry!!!
just that TengWee!!!
I'm more worry about him!!!
lol
* my number - 1126 *
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY!!!


Since the Fathers' Day I couldnt celebrate with my dad
bcoz of working on that day!!!!
and I'd DIY this card for him!!!!
LOL
rush in time with this card...
* part of it *
=___=...
it's ady midnite!!!!!
and I'd asked my sis buy this cake for my daddy!!!
* Blueberry Cheesecake *
* my lovely dad with me *

* my sister with my dad *

* my yougest bro with my dad *

* my sister with me *
We Love You, Dad
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

RANDOM!!!

take the cheque from the BillionMark, A Data
that I worked for them last week @ Midvalley!!!
hahahhaa...
I did help my lao po- Lee Mei Chyi 李美琪
take her cheque as well!!!
LOL
she sure will scold me if wrote her name here!!!
lalalalallala~~~
my salary is lesser than her....
since i worked for 2days
-___-...
so sad to see the amount!
* after that, mcD time with Sam & my bro before work *
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Zouk Nite!!!!!

the night we gather again!!!
long time we never meet in this kind of Place!!!
since Mindy is back from Singapore
and we'd a fun at there
so sad...Bobo couldnt join us there...
and I get shocked....
cause...during the way to Zouk...
we get caught by Police...
Oppsss....
makan saja!!!
aiksss...
so sorry yaa...Sam!!!!and thanks yo!
wahhahahhaha~~~
* me, Mindy, yokeSan, Carmun *

* thanks for the help! * and happy to know ur frenz as well!
* the GangZ pictures *

* Colleen with me *
first time we met up each other!!!
since I'd view her photos many times in
Esther, EeYee, Honeys' facebook!
anyway!!!
happy to know you yo...
sexy babe! ^3
* me...after get home!!!*
since I didnt drink much!!!!
still can camwhore
LOL
nite

No comments:

 
エステ