Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tan Gilly Cafe

emmmm.....
whole day staying home and watching drama!!!!
my sis bought this last day!
such a long time we didnt eat this
when I'm age 6-12
my uncle always buy this for us as SNACKS!!!!
we miss the taste so muchh!!!!
and we'd ate all of this!!!!
lolx!!!!!
my diet plan...spoiled again!!!!
at night, just my sis with me having our dinner
since hugo, tengwee, victor also free in tonight!!!
and we gather at Tan Gilly Cafe for yumcha & dinner!
their drinks ( coz they don't want appear in my blogspot )
=='''''
* victor, Hugo, TengWee *
* our Green Tea *
and
* our Dinner *
* my sister....dunno laugh wat at the tomyam meehoon -___-' *
* the scene of the TGC's floor *
* the most cooperation's guy *
* my lil laptop * >3
* me in the DARKNESS*
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Belated Birthday Celebration for Jin Jie

1 of my honey ^^
Eunice Loh Jin Jie
we know each other in 1DMK1
the first sight that she gave me that time was....
why this girl's hair so long....
and her chubby face!!! lolz
dont kill me honey!
hohoho...btw...
she slim down alot!!!!
damn jealous!
yiiiiii~~~~~~~
I still rmb the time when we go home everyday after class!
the way from Tarc to Cheras along the MRR2
stucked in traffic jam, raining, racing....
lol
actually,
the 1st time she drive is so horrible and very slow.....
but now...
she is even RUDE than me!!!
yippiii!!!congras!
lolz
and today....
we gather and meet at The Gardens
* Fong Lye Restaurant @ The Gardens *
* the Taiwan Snow Moutain 台湾丘冰 *
* 地瓜球 Sweet Potato Ball * not bad...nice!
the set we ordered
* Fresh Tomato Fried Egg with Fish 蕃茄蛋焖鱼套餐*
* 卤味 hot & spicy dim sum *
usually we will share the meals together
1st... save $
2nd... it's more delicious than u eat whole set
3rd.. we plan to eat in another place
4th... we scared put on the weight
* me, Bobo, JinJie, Summer *
so sad....coz....
yokeSan & carmun couldnt join us up today
and the lil xiao zha po who live at Penang there also miss the celebration again!!!
aikzz...when u'll back to KL horrr...?
* one of the promotion strategies of Keihl's @ Midvalley *
it did attract public there!!!!
and we walk walk walk until our legs damn pain&feel tired!
and we head to
starbucks @ the Gardens
* buy 1 free 1 * yuuhuuuu~
and this!!!!!
NOT NICE to eat !!!!
isshhh!!! waste our money only!!!
* bobo with me *
then....
we head to Fun Ok @ Tmn Conaught yumcha
* adrian join us up there *
this lil guy...
actually we know each other in 2006
that time we worked at TS
and now....
summer knw him as well through working also
can I said the circle between us is damn small?
lolz
and the Game Time for us!!!!
the Bobo keep begging us to playthis!!!!
dunno what its called in here..
lolz...
coz...she dunno how to play mahjong!!!!
hohohho...
and we just allow her play for 1 round..
since she keep asking there
and we try to make her get lose in this game
wahhahahhaa!
* bobo *
* jinJie *
* bobo with me *
* Adrian with Summer *
at last!!!! not Bobo get lose gehhhh.....
dissapointed...
whahahhahaa
and we back to Mahjong!!!
see....
i get many here...
I'm waiting for !!!!
* home *
at nite....
have our yamcha session at Pandan Indah
* cafe house 咖啡馆 *
Members: me, Sam, Ebel, Nevin and Kinki
* sam *
*ebel*
* nevin *
* kInki *
* the Ice-Cream that Nevin ordered!!!! * 2 sccops of ice cream with watermelon
* the weird DESSERT by ME !!!! *
* the 丹药for Kinki * lolzzz
they said I'm having the 选择忧郁症
coz I couldnt make decision when ordering!!!!
OMG!!!!!
am I????
-____-'''
lolzzz...
show our IC's pictures!!!!
and we laugh laugh laugh for our stupid face...
* Ebel, me, Kinki *
u know...
that time I went to Zouk..
the guard asked me to read out my IC number
maybe he suspect me using other's IC...
lolzzz
is it a good or bad?
huuhhh
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MASK MASK on my FACE.....

trying this mask out!!!!
my auntie helped my mom buy 1...
use it secara curi curi....
but......
I think it couldnt help much for my skin
coz....
I USED TO SLEEP LATE.....
and my sister said to me....
what I use also Useless
I'm really Hopeless laaa weiiii
I WANT SLEEP EARLY!!!!!!
pleaseeeeee~~~~~~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COSMO BEAUTE @ PWTC

beauty fair againnnn
before that,
I thought I can work with Kinki and EeYee
but....that job has cancelled
anyway...
I still hv to go there
since
my sis booked me in earlier and accompany her to there
that day
we reached there in the early morning
it is around 1030am!!!!
pheww.....
not much early birds there...
it is nice to walk in the fair!
my sis is looking for her fren- KeiKei
who work at JJ nails' booth...
*no picture about KeiKei *
after we bought the manicure's stuff...
and her - Jasmine ( 1 of the boss of JJ nails )
she help us do this on our finger!
for free!!!
but just only on 1 finger...
and mine is damn weired..
it looks like when showing Fxxx...
my finger is looked nicer jek...
=___="''
* L: mine ----- R: my sis *
starting crowded there....
when we get back to the carpark @ Tasik Selatan starline station
and we found this SCENE out!!!!
....oMg....
if i were the owner of this proton
i sure will crazy!!!!!
...WTH...
how the car bang on this car???
is it caused by ppl or by car???
curioussssnyaaaaaa !!!!
luckily my car is safe!!!!
take my long breath down~~~~
huhhhh~~~~
otherwise....i will cry!!!!!
after that
we head to TOP TO TOE
and
* head to TESCO @ Tmn Midah *
accompany her to there for registration of the TESCO's club membership!
aikss....I m being a driver for whole day!!!!
* Big Apple that we bought to home *
* our pass to enter the beauty fair !!! *
and here is our stuff that get at the fair!!!!
* the whole set of mask cost Rm150 - 12pcs *
it mean RM12.50/piece
worth?!?!?!
i dunno...
my sis said worth wooo.....
huuu~~~~
and the whole things that we grabbed at there
* total up around RM313+ *
lllolll
i m really PK now!!!!!
ishhhhhh

1 comment:

Eunice JJ said...

shuet yee.... touching <3<3... recall back the time v hang out, exam, ...... all out from my mind.. really miss it... anyway thanks for the memories u giving to me. ...

 
エステ