Sunday, July 5, 2009

ai play 爱玩一族

the 9 days I work for AiPlay continually
it is a online game company
which just built up in last year i think
they are lauching the web game this time
name as
<<- 武侠世界->>
actually,
my sis did worked for them
in the previous roadshow at Midvalley
since I m in holiday now...
yuuhuuu...
got job = got income
^^
GOOD!!!!
the time I work during
weekdays only from 7pm to 1130pm
and weekend from 12pm to 11pm
the most suffered period was in weekend
huhh...
no choice for me....
the 1st day..
I went to McD @ Tmn Conaught
and waiting for Vanessa
and I'd wait for 1hour + there....
==...
after that,
she pick me up to their office and change the uniform as well
the 1st location we walk for today was SS2...
2 cyber cafe we walked in SS2
the we head to Damansara, nearby the KDU!
Blitzone (PJ Damansara Jaya)
Oppss....
u know!!!!
I meet 1 of my fren - chin yee there
we worked together in Panasonice Roadshow last time
he is the Mascott of I.A ( the photo in my working time here )
phew phewwww....
* all of them busying in DOTA *
* my character inside the game *
shuetyee
* Vanessa is playing the game there == *
at nite...
we back to puchong area...
Earena (Puchong Jaya) & Amazon (Puchong Jaya)
which is just nearby their office...
* Zi Ling with me*
first time we work together!!!
^*^
yuhuuuu~~~quite nice laa this lil girl!
she is same age with my sister...
only 18....
19 sui...pok pok chuiii
^3
* jason with us *
he just look alike a good man & good father
keep take care of us!!!
thanks alot niaaa...
after worked
mr.Lee (boss) treat us for dinner
and 2 of us are sharing this...
lol =P
since...mytummy is damn big=='
Jason dropped me at Kaki Corner @ Tmn Billion
coz...the Alvin's 21st birthday!!!!
* alvin with me *
I just joined them for awhile...
since it is late!!!!
and those buddies keep staring on the screen
== "''
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Second Day


wait kat mcD again!!!!
my breakfast...
since I reached there 1hour earlier!
today...the CC we visit are

Net Studio (Sri Petaling)
Blitzone (Sri Petaling)
Eclipse (OUG)
Ocean Internet Cafe (Puchong Kinrara)
the BAO which is famous in Sri Petaling
we order this and share together...
since the mr.Lee said it is very full after eat!
coz they just ate 1 of that!!!
FULL DOU BAO ZHA!
* 鸡窝包*
I feel it is SO SO only...
not so delicious as I expected...
damn tired today!!!!
Zi Ling & my legs damn pain lehh!!!!
since we need to talk & walk around...
aikss...
dinner time @ OUG
* my Honey Lemon @ Oldtown, PuchongKinara *
after that, I have a yumcha session
with Ebel, Yik and Sam @ ABC
* Fish ??? *
* the game that I play till shout at there ==" *
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Third Day
at Cheras Ampang area today

Code Cafe (Pandan Indah, Cheras)
Speedy Net (Bandar Baru Ampang)
E Expert Cafe (Taman Putra, Ampang)
pictures @ Facebook
*** aiplay online ***
^-^''
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Fourth Day
JinJiang, Kepong area today!!!

Perfect Internet Cafe (Taman Fadason, Kepong)
D-Six Multi Enterprise (Taman Fadason, Kepong)
A Action Internet Cafe (Taman Jinjang Baru, Kepong)
* Zi Ling with me again * and my lil bun as well ^*^
* mr.Lee with me *
* those Kids with us *
they are so so so talkative than us!!!
and they are cute!
^^
and I m curiuos that
----
how come some of the parents
bring along their children to those place?
oppss....
shouldnt they have to stay home and do their homework
rather than playing game at cyber cafe?
after worked...Mr.Lee bring us to here
BAK KUT TEH!!!!
and u know...
I saw my another frenz there!!!!
WaiAuu & Bryan
we worked together in the
Panasonic Roadshow @ Ikano
^*^
and what we head to this restaurant for??
it is
-------
----
-
*生骨褒*
he is strongly recomment this meal!!!!
and it is the 1st time I've a tried on this meal too!
not bad
it is nice & delicious!!!
but We Cant Take Much laaa!!!!
wuuwuuwuw==...
* after get home *
1 day again that I hv suffered for today!!!!
♥♥♥
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Fifth Day
go to Kepong today again

DNA Internet Cafe (Pusat Niaga Metro Prima, Kepong)
Alibaba Pusat Kompurter (Taman Bukit Maluri,Kepong)
GG Leet Enterprise (Taman Sri Sinar, Kepong)
Jef come and pick me up at my house
ishhhh!!!
the 1st day I sit on his car to work!!!
and the most LUCKY thing fall to me!!!!
his car's tyre ......
OMG!!!!!!
what the most bad luck to me...
u know...
it is a most PEAK hour on the road...
since it's 6pm
and somemore...
it is rainning lehhh!!!!!
Okie...
since he is change his tyre...
and I just sit inside the car...
Opsss....
the most LUCKY thing is...
his SPARE TYRE that has changed hv no air inside!!!
mean ????
cant move the car also...
wuwuuwuwu...
and we sit and waiting for another colleague
at that time..
got a Indian guy knocked his window...
and asked:" hey, kenapa tak tukar sendiri? Boleh buat maahh! "
Jef:" sudah tukar...tapi...tak ada again..."
Indian:" Ini Spare Tyre?"
Jef:" ya!"
Indian:" saya tolong u pergi petrol station isi angin.."
Jef:" ohh...ok..." ( he also dunno how to gv response to that guy )
and me....sit inside the car...
and feel so scared and worried!
coz I feel that the guy not so kindly in doing so...
what I found that....
it is a truth!!!!
after he came back with the tyre
and he asked for RM55 as return!!!!!!!
WTH?!?!!!
only fill up the air & spent some of his motor's petrol
then cost RM55 bucks????
walao ehhh...
frenz!!!!
next time do not open ur door or let ppl help u in such case
1st - it it too dangerous!!!
2nd- you dont know him/her!!!
3rd- NOT WORTH!!!!!!
for me...
i'm 100% sure I wont allow that guy to help me!!!
aikss....~_~...
finally...the car can move..
i hv wait from 530pm to 730pm
and we reached the CC and meet them up
and start our work again!!!!!
==..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Sixth Day
before work...
I'm hving my lunch
with Ebel, Yik and Sam @ Pizza Hut, tmn conaught
what.....a.....HIGH....calories meal
Ishhh!!!!
@~@
today follow Jason's car to Klang!

Godmode Internet Cafe (Bandar Baru Klang, Klang)
One Net (Off Jalan Meru, Klang)
My Cafe (Off Jalan Meru, Klang)
* Li Yee & Zi Ling *
they start before we reached!
* Li Yee and me *
do u found that she look alike 唐宁?
an actor in TVB
* and me after home again with my spec!!!! *
my fren said my hair in this way look alike an OWL
+_+"
lol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Seventh Day
Klang area today again!!!!!!!

Yastako Internet Cafe (Bandar Bukit Tinggi, Klang)
Sino Net Computer Ent (Bandar Bukit Tinggi, Klang)
The Net (Bandar Bukit Tinggi, Klang)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in the early morning!!!!
i was woke up by my lil bro
what for???
accompany him to his school take the report card
since my parents are working!!!
I was sicked been through these few days work!!!!
huhhh....
somemore
my bro told me that his school
got 1 girl is suspected in H1N1
walaooo ehhh!!!!
I'd sore throat, cough right now!
+___+''
*while waiting for my turn! *
after that....
fetch TengWee
actually we are plan to go for gym
at california fitness
But....
Im totally hv no mood & no energy
so....
TengWee treat me with dimsum!
since I keep mumbling that I KENA H1N1 to him
i was thinking too much...
-_______--....
and this is my last breakfast!!!!
lol
* tengwee with me *
after that, we head to LeisureMall, Popular bookstore
* A&W*
after that....it's the Time I start my work again!!!
* Li yee with me *
* the little girl with me *
when I get home after work!!!!
U KNOW WHAT I SAW ????
the stupid LIPAS appear at my toilet!!!!
Ishhh....
I hate THEM and I scared of THEM as well
=________=...
help!!!!!
wuwuwwuwuuw
immediately, i get the newspaper
and fold in this roll shape and smash on it!
Bye...
lil creature!
R.I.P
^*^
------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Eighth Day
today in Cheras area!!!
nearby my house area!!
yuhuu~

Game Box [Gift Net] (Taman Midah, Cheras)
Net Studio (Taman Cheras, Cheras)
Top Gear Internet Cafe (Taman Connaught, Cheras)
Alladin Cyber Cafe 81 (Taman Taynton View, Cheras)
Auto Suft Internet (Taman Taynton View, Cheras)
Star Inferno (Taman Connaught, Cheras)
Green Apple Dot Net (Bandar Sri Permaisuri, Cheras)
* in Li Yee's car...kenari in white * ^~^
having lunch at 新明记, Tmn Conaught
* cha xiu *
* yeong taufu *
* xiu ngap *

* my legs totally low in 'battery' *
at nite...
here is our Dinner
I m still sick with sore throat & no sound
and they went to Thai Food!
waooo...
it is nice!!!!
SPICY ENOUGH!!!!!
I ♥ SPICY
* Pandan chicken *
named as * 雪山飞狐*
After that
thanks for TengWee, Hugo and Yf fetch me home
before that,
they are hungry and head to IRC for supper...
and me....????
so sad...
eat again!!!!!
MY WEIGHT
=~~~=...
* the meals that they hv ordered *
♥♥♥
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
THE LAST DAY!!!!

T Bun Networks I (Wangsa Maju, Setapak)
T Bun Networks II (Wangsa Maju, Setapak)
Orange Internet (Wangsa Maju, Setapak)
Amazone Book (Taman Bunga Raya, Setapak)
MU Gold Internet Cafe (Taman Bunga Raya, Setapak)
T Bun Networks (Jalan Genting Klang, Setapak)
WCG Infinity (Jalan Genting Klang, Setapak)
finally!!!! the last day we work for!!!
phewww....
so many CC we walk around today!!!!
TARC
my previous college
we meet Zi Ling here and head to our 1st station!
* Steve joined us today again! *
* while waiting for meal *
YES..!!!!
the last station for this roadshow!!!!
damn huge laa this CC!!!!
luckily...
all are craziness in Dota ^*^
finally we END up with this Job
* in toilet again *
having our dinner here
* Little Tree *
* My Meal *
* the songs that we selected * snowfish @ copyrighted ^*^
* Vanessa with me *
* finally I'm Home & Fully rest *
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

 
エステ