Monday, August 10, 2009

back to my Babe again!

Finally I m Back to
my little bloggie
My babe....my laptop...
my darling....and my network buddies!!!!!
oppsss!
i have been busy in last few week
Working and Fighting with the VIRUS!!!!
at first....I tot I sure "jalat" laaa this time
the 1st time I suffered in this kind of situation...
somemore..its happened after the PIKOM PC Fair
the H1N1 virus????
I m keep asking myself, my frenz, my sis....
wuwuuwuuww....
until I drop out my tears....
in the previous week...
I couldnt online...even I sit infront of my laptop..
even I sit for while also feel like vomit
huhhh...
totally no energy hv a proper seat!
just lying on my bed in this period
White bread with Kaya & plain water & medicine were my best buddies!
and....my blanket!!!!
wuuwuwuwuw
sleep without aircond.....without fan....
aikss...
my holidays gone like this way?
Oh No!!!!
just work and fall in sick..
is that i want?
hahahhaha....luckily...
I M BACK!!!
I m still alive
I will rush back what I miss out here...
I still wish I could go for a trip laa weiii....
so sad....
anyway....
health really important lehh!!!!
I will try to get back my healthy life style....
soon
lolz
=="
all my frenz...
REMEMBER
drink more water & eat more Vitamin C' food!!!

No comments:

 
エステ