Thursday, August 20, 2009

Desa City Park

Date: 28th July 2009
Venue: desa city park @ kepong

Yeyeye....
going to Kepong N looking for the "market gal"
ahahhaa...
she is Ryen!!!
we worked together for the aiPlay roadshow before
she is a pretty & nice & 38 gal...shhH~~
my sis & me did keep our promise and go kepong find her out
for????
ICE CREAM!!!!
muahahhaa....
sure not for that kinda of reason la...
this is the my first time drive to Kepong...
all da way I m damn worried that I will get lost
coz...
it is too huge for me laaa N that area is strange for me
after we follow the direction as what Ryen said...
finally we get to find her out !!!!
althought I get lost in somewhere else nearby her Taman!
glad that I'm still not worst like a 路痴!!!!
lolx
she fetch us to Desa City Park
woww!!! got such environment in there..
1st time we went there!not bad maa...=="
we went into a shop that selling Meji's products!!!!
and....
Ice-cream Time!!!!
Ryen with my sis
Ryen with Me
we bought these!!!!! yummy^*^
have our seat and start to taste on that!!!!
* Shuet Yee's *
Peach Favour
the most delicious 1...
ahahhaa...they two keep mumbling there..
"Yiii.....shuet yee's favour most nice!!~~~"
lolx...of coz!
* FuiMeng's *
Red Bean Favour!!!
not bad laa actually...got red bean taste!
lolx
* Ryen's *
Honeydew Favour
ermmm~~~ sweet ^^
after finished these ice-cream...we start camwhoring!!!!
♥ ♥ ♥
** what a Mini Jeans there ** ==~
xiao sha po there !!!!
We have a longest camwhore time with this Paper Made Giraffe!!!
* shuet yee with ryen *
* fuiMeng with Ryen *
* My sis with me *
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Kitty

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

this Hello Kitty phone acessories I bought in the previous Hello Kitty Fantasy!!!
RM4 only!!!
nice lehh?lolx
and suddenly found this creature on my floor
i tot it is still alive...but...
it is dead!!!!
DIE in nice position what!!!
pick it up and camwhore with its dead body
lolxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MANICURE on my fingernails!!!


done by my lovely sis
the gel nails on my ugly fingers!!!
muahahhaa^^
but some of the stones are missing!!!!
sob=__=...

No comments:

 
エステ