Tuesday, August 11, 2009

McD TVC

TEN TEN TEN....
I m sure the advertisement is Out already now!!!!
lolx...finally I can post this here....
yeah...it is a
TVCommercial of McDonald's
the 1st time I get involved in this kind of shooting
aka EXTRA!
lol...
mean...
K leh FeH~
eeee....it is not bad
quite a good experience for me in my life!!!!
early morning...6am...
we follow Sam's car to Bukit Bintang-
a building just nearby the Wisma Standard Charted..

before starting...we are in Toilet!!!!
emm~~~ what nice light effects!!^*^
cant see my pimples too...lolx
* my sister and me *

while hving our breakfast....
the day still Young..
saw the Marriot Hotel in this picture?

remember the Marriot Hotel which located at Jakarta kena boomed!!!?
the same date that I m looking at this hotel...
at d same time...the hotel at Jakarta kena boom as well!
shocked when I read the news in next day..
huuuh~
R.I.P
to those victims!

we are having d same height with this building^*^

* our car....so Tiny there *
before starting..they are busying is set up those lightings....bla bla bla...
and we...get our CLOTHES as well
since we 2 are just replace for the 2girls in yesterday..
* Sam with me * happy2 know u ^^
STILL WAITING FOR CALL~~~~
while resting and waiting for next scenes!!!!
this 2 fella so Q laaa weiii!!! hahhahaa....
damn tired they all!!!
* Here The OFFiCERS!!!! *
TEN ?!??! for???
??? lol....
* mac!!!! wooiwwww...can I hv it??? *
* finished the scene in office!!!! break time *
* Clear in so fast.....=="*
then we head to next station
jaya33 there
for McD's next Scene!!!
* in progressing ~ *
saw the plastic bag? inside all are the burger that the Boss has bite!!!
retake & retake...
fuiyo!!!!!!how many burgers have gone.....
lolz!!!!
im sure he feel scared to McD in this month! lolz
and us...also get 1 burger and sitting there...
lol..
my 1st bite after half an hour...
after few hours gone...
here I ate....cant finished..
1st time I cant finished the whole burger...
aikss...wasted laaa....
finally....it is 6pm+...
and we are finished in shooting!!!!!
camwhore timE ^^
* those actors*
* the producer company's boss *
* I WERE IN THE TOILET!!! waahhahaha^^ *
* the Director that incharge this tvc !!!! *
his assistant...
END!!!! going home!!! yuhuuuu~~~~
happy day!!!!!
althought it is tired & sleepy after sit for few hours there...
but i still havent get a chance to see that advertisement laaaa weiiiI~~~

2 comments:

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 said...

lol
seldom watch tv...
let me check it out if i have that chance... XD

Terence said...

orz
later u post 2 youtube XD

 
エステ