Tuesday, August 25, 2009

PC Fair II,2009

Venue: Conference Hall, Hall 2, KLCC
Date: 31July-2Aug

lolx...
being 1month I only upload these photos...
wonder how late & how outdated am I now
coz quite lazy & busy in these few weeks in my bloggie
still got alot of draftss....
ishh!!!
well....
pc fair again!!!
the 2nd time I work in pc fair
the 1st time was in April, work for AVF company
with honey - Summer
!!!!
and this time for AiPlay online game
same as what I mentioned in older posts.
so stress when wearing without put on with a jacket!
keep on diet...finally...
not much result can see...
lolxxxx
the 1st day, I follow weiKiat's car
shit!!!
damn jam along the way from leisure mall to tmn midah!!!
what a stupid roadblock set up there?
aikss...sigh...
late...
luckily...they even late than me!
^^
SAME!
Ryan aka ZiLing aka Market Gal with me
we work together again!!!
and today, we meet up with our another 3 new members!
they are Christine, Velvet and Angeline!!!!
1st impression for me..
they are so cool..
luckily they arent!
*** Here is our booth for today!!! *** damn corner side=="
thanks for editing this yo!!! market gal! >3
and we meet the mascot of CIB mall!!!!
* GREEN APPLE *
* this was the Dec, 2008 CIB&CIMB clicks Roadshow @ LowYatPlaza photo *
the left was me!
****
Our Break Time @ Meals
* my ROJAK *
since I cant eat much!!! my tummy!!!
alaamaaakkk!!!=__=..

------------------------------------------♥♥♥---------------------------------------

THE SECOND DAY!!!!

yuhuuuu~~~
today is the 1st time I work with my 2 frenz...
they are
Jaycee & Tracy
and
my sis
also work with us today as well^^
thus..we all going in 1 car!!
thanks cha wei kiat!!!!
lolxxx
after change the uniform...
and we camwhore while...since still early
^*^
Jaycee with me!!!
she is my best fren during the primary school time!!!!
the first freelance job of her...lolxx...
1st time we work together!!!!
* Tracy with me *
finally we can said the "first Time" we work together!!!
♥♥♥
and
I meet Pei Wen there too!!!
* me, Pei Wen, my sis *
* happy to see u there!!! *
her teammate!!!
* Joey with me *
she is gorgeous!!!
**** break time ****
Jaycee & Tracy
our meal!!!!
sharing together!!!!
--------------------------------------------♥♥♥------------------------------------------

LAST DAY!!!!!!

hahaha....
here is another primary school mate & college mate of me!!!!
kimmie Lo....
* she with me *
* jaycee with Kimmie * primary sch mate too^^
she also work at pc fair this time!!!!
finally we snap pic together!!!!!
almost end the job!!!!!
all AiPlay's galssss!!!!!!!!
♥ from left to right ♥
* Angeline, Jaycee, Tracy, Me, my sis, Ryen, Christine, Velvet *
* pei wen with me again *
* fui Meng with me *
* Kikyo with me *
she is my best buddy's cousin!!!
i knew that after end the Pc fair!!!
="=
fate......
lolxxx
* Pandora Saga galss - Elaine & Grace *
hahahhaa
finally we able to ask ppl help us snap GROUP photo!!!!
from Left to Right:
* PeiWen, Jaycee, FuiMeng, ShuetYee, Tracy,
Ryen, JingRou, Grace, Elaine, Joey *
♥♥♥♥♥
♥ really happy to know u all there ♥
^3 ~♥
---------
when walking to carpark from food court
and guess I saw who!!!!????
Shook Yee
we knew each other thru Friendster almost a year plus..
thanks for intro me for the 1st freelance job!!!
^^
finally we camwhore this time!!!!
since we always said camwhore together
lolx...althought not much we snap for...
after the Pc Fair...
We head to Oldtown @ Tmn Midah
FAREWELL PARTY for Seng Kit
♥♥♥
he will go to US in next week!!!!
for his further studies!!!
so admire u lehh!!!
u insisted to do what u want!
all da best for you ya..
- cedric mun seng kit -
hope to see u soon!!!!
lolx..
do take k always there
here our photos on tat day!!!
* yee Foong *
Our Math, Physic, Chemical King!!!!
he is smart n hv a strong memorize skill!!!
thanks for teaching me last time ^^
* khar keong with him *
* Kit Yee * also just get back frm pc fair!
Our Secretary of Interact Club....
and she know the instrument-flute
* Elsie *
Our Interact Club Treasurer and
the most polite gal in SMK JSP!
* see Hoe with wan Ting *
* our B jie *
Our Ketua Tingkatan!!!! B jie yang ber-Power!
* See Hoe *
Our photographer in SMK JSP!!!!
thank u so much!!!
lolx
* Yuen Fatt *
the Red Apple in our class..
his face so fast get red when feel shy! =='
* Khar Keong *
our Penolong Ketua Pengawas!!! eat more laa u!!!
too thin laa!jealousnya!
* suk Hong *
the most big eyes in our class
and she is our SETIAUSAHA of Pengawas!!!!
* marcus * sukHong's bf!!!
hahaha....met him up in previous PC fair!!!
i didnt notice about him
only the last day I saw him when he called my name
" YAP POH LENG~~~~~~~~~~~~~"
ishhhh~~~~
=="'''
♥♥♥
* and me *
I was a Bendahari of Pengawas!!!
all call me DAI YII LONG!
oppssss
my DINNER!!!!
♥♥♥
*** all da best for u ***
♥♥♥♥♥♥
* here we are...part of the 5 Science 1 *
finally I get home and rest!!!!
legs are damn pain and tired!
* my pass with me *
hence...we can walk all the ways in KLCC with it!!!!
lolxxx
* camwhore time with my sis @ room *
first time we work together in Pc fair!
she edited these all in one!!!
lolx..
thanks yo!!!
no need upload so much!!!!
♥♥♥♥♥ crazy time ♥♥♥♥♥
--------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------

1 comment:

H34tz said...

wah nice pic T___T

 
エステ