Saturday, August 15, 2009

Friday = HangOutdayz!

24/7/09
Neway@ Cheras Plaza

hang out with tengWee again!!!
yeahh...
only 2 of us go to sing k
since all of them are busy with works!
we used to go for sing k ...
alhought only 2orang!!!
but we enjoy with it!!!
coz nobody rebut mic with us!
wahhahahha^^
the Breakfast we had before starting !!!
* my pale face without make up! *
we sing for a long time...
the Neway's staff still havent come and collect the bill
so sienz....sing till no more sounds!!!
and we camwhore before leaving!!!
ahahhaha...
such a long time we didnt act like these stupid Pose ^^
HERE WE ARE
Sagittarius Group!
* again...unstopped *
finally we end up with that session!!!
and head to The Curve & Cineleisure & Ikano for shopping
i hv to accompany him shopping
swt=="
before start our shopping
we'd a lunch at Kim Gary @ The Street
* my Toast with milo ice *
* his red Bean Ice and his set lunch *
after buy his stuff....then I asked him go IKEA
en en en...
i wish my room hv a new decoration!!!!
aiks....
i need a Sponsorship from my parents...
wuuwuwuwuwuw
=="
in Ikea walking....walking and snapping!!!!
after finished walk in Ikea...
we go for dessert time!!!!!
yeahhh!!!!
the Baskin Robbins!!!!
muahhahaha...
he got the Maxis voucher...
buy 2nd ice-cream with 50% off!!!!
so we bought these 2 !!!!
yummy!!!! slurppp~~~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23 July 2009

have a visit to Aunty's house today!
and I decide look for this Egg Tarts before going to her house
but
i get LOST in pandan Indah, ampang area
huhhh....
actually this shop just nearby the Lembah maju...
why some of them explained until so complex!!!
IshhH!!!!
luckily I get to find it out!!!!
thanks YeeFong!!!!
lolx
it is very nice to eat when still Hot!
its called Tai Zi Tart
after waited for 15mins...
Finally, i get to buy this freshy eggs tarts!!!!
yummy!!!!!!
and head to Aunty's house
she is same as usual...
she cut Kiwi for me...and chitchat again!!!
lolx...
and today she shows me with this magazine!!!
wOwww...
so many nice bags in that magazine!!!!
wuwuwuuw....
i wishh all of that are belong to me!!!
muahahhahahah^^
and Jeney showed me what she bought at Bali!!!!
wooowww....
how come she can bought these from Bali
and why my parents went there but never bought that for us!!!!???
ishhhh~~~
i wanna go Bali also!!!!
aikssss
but it is too late for me to join them......

No comments:

 
エステ