Thursday, August 13, 2009

IN de Hair Room DAY

afternoon, I follow Hon's car to here...
de hair room
a saloon which located at kelana jaya..
nearby the Giant
it is Hon's bro working place..
and today...we go there for making hair and shooting for their saloon
Oppss...
i feel so scared
coz...my face damn round & nt nice to stare at the dslr!
wuuwuwuwuw....
hopefully will run smoothly !!!!
god bless me please.....

when we reached there...
the Boss are welcome us into his saloon
WOW....
i m shocked...coz he look alike the Boss of S+J gift collection!
afterwards, he starting hv a check about my hair condition
huuhhh...
my hair damn ugly!!!
and totally dry enuf!!!! ishhh...
DAMAGED!!!!!
and he told me what to do on my hair...
just highlight part of my hair and will do straigtening and curly hair...
he told me actually wanna do those Creative Hair Style on my head...
but due to my condition...
damaged & too many layers....
so....Give Up with that..
lolx...
i m waiting to see my hair later....
when Hon is waiting for us....pitynyaaa~

highlight part of my hair...

still waiting...waiting....
* done *
* he is the boss!!! he won the Award during 2004 * Pro!
in the evening...Hon head back and fetch my sis here!!!
and the another model is making hairstyle too!!!
* my 1st hairstyle in straight!!! *
I hate My hair in this way actually...
coz my face nt suit with the straight hair style!!!
wuwuwuuww...hope faster end the shooting!!!
and my sis is waiting for her hair style!!!!
damn heavy that fake hair on her head!!!
pity lehhh!!!
i m waiting for next hair style....
*hon's bro workout!!! *
hahahaha...
he wait until his legs get cramped!!!!
lolx
* finally...my sis hairstyle is done *
* few of the dimensions that I took *
* after end...taking off those fake hair from her head *
another model with Red Purple Hair!!!
cool laa her!!!
lolx
* my 2nd hairstyle with curly hair *
I like this pic since it is so fake...lolx
Hon with me whole waiting them removing those accessories
finally we can go home....it is ady 1am+
damn tired of it!!!
but we are happy with that kind of experience...
i hope can get treatment from them for Free soon!!!
lolx..can we? thanksssss.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXTRA day again!!!!

1030am hv to reach Tmn Midah
this restaurant!!!!
for shooting....
dunno what online geh ads.
@@*
asking Suk Hong, Hon and Ernest go along for this!!!!
ahahhahaha....
we just act like going for wedding dinner!!!!
sit there and act some as they required!
lolx
easy nyaaaa~~~
.... chitchatting there only....
* Suk Hong, Ernest and Hon *
* the wedding dinner is started!!! * uncle singing on the stage! lolx
* the fried rice for "wedding dishes" *
Gone in 10 minutes....=='
* the couples!!!! * mention to his pants!!! lolx
saw the HOLE???? his pants is BAO TAI jor...!!!!
pitynyaa....
director asked for repeat & repeat of the scenes
until his pants is broken!!!
* taking the scenes *
yeahhh!!!it is 3pm!!!!
finally it's end!!!!
here we camwhore for today!!!!
* Ernest with me *
* Moon with me *
* Hon with me *
* Royz with me *

* irene with me *
* Dino with me *
after that....
3 of us head to WONG KOK @ Leisure Mall for lunch!!!
damn hungry laaa weiiii~~~
and I spent all the paid for today...
swt=="
* my meal *
when I get home...
then fetch my bro go clinic...
huhhh...he sicked!!!!
at nite...hv a Yumcha session with hugo & tengWee
here the Hugo's temporarily room!!!
since his house in renovation
* end *

No comments:

 
エステ