Saturday, August 15, 2009

WeWe's 21st Birthday!!!

25th July 2009
friday nite...before go to my bed...
I quickly have a wrapping with
wewe's birthday present and card
here we share for him!!!!
hope U like it yo!!!
ah pek!!!!
lolx....
today morning...have to go Low Yat Plaza work
they told me just help people register and fill up the forms!
lolx...
they told me it is an easy job!!!!
since no sales will do!!!
and just sitting there
muahhahahahah^^
here the forms that I need to fill up!
but it is only needed when customer buy that model of laptop or they buy this form!
here the place that I sit for whole day!!!!
nothing to do...sienzzzz!!!!!
and have a drawing session there
wuwuuwuwuuwuw
actually it is damn boring laaaa there~!!!
i can drawing and sitting and sleeping there
lolx....
here my lonely lunch @ lowyat!
and I walk to TimeSquare and look for Tracy!!!
since she is working there
and take photos with these 2mascots!!!!
hahahahhaa....
after Lunch Time!!!!!
go back this place and start to sit again!!!!
and I meet Dark there!!!
such a long time we never meet each other
i think almost 2years+ we never meet up!!!!
after work...heading to Wewe's house
his birthday party is helding in today as well!!!
i m the late comer!!!
wuwuwuw...
miss out the chances for camwhoring with them!!!
sadness....==.....
so...just join the GAME SESSION!!!!
lolx.....
those ppl who get the smallest card have to finish this!!!!!
alamakk!!!!
luckily I didnt get the chance to try with that!!!
muahhahahahahha^^
* the 1st losers!!!! *
hahahaha...next!!!!
* the 2nd Losers!!! *
* and the Last Losers!!!!! *
Time to camwhore!!!!
* wewe with me *
* eeYee, ying, me and seowShan *
* me, Kinki and esther *
* ShookHan with me *
* Esther, Wardy, me, SweeFong, eeYee *
* sweeFong with me *
* Seng, ooi, JungDng, ken, Elson, eileen, Wewe and me *
* weiJian with me *
* the birthday boy!!!! *
time to open his presentssss!!!!
yuhuuuu!!!!
damn funny la this birthday boy!!!
he is always the funny 1 in the gangzzz!!!
keep it on!!!!!
Happy Birthday ya!!!!!
here the clays that made by Li Huei!!!!!
u all may go visit her blog!!!!
so nice that she had made!!!
* here we are in promoting!!!! lolx *
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
26th July 2009
the second day in low yat!!!!
yeahh...today hv my lunch with Sze!!!
* Sze with me *
finally we meet each other again!!!
she is a pretty & sweet gal!!!!
* Dila with me * she is younger than me...oppss...!
* my lonely dinner *
with the Avira gals!!!!
they are real sister!!!!
wow wowww...
shocked nyaaa...
at first I thought they are fren!!!!!
lolx...
here they two!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
27th July 2009
wowwwWoowww
MONDAY!!!!!
finally I can rest at home today!!!!
emmm~~~
tengWee called me up for lunch..
so go for MA LAT PAN MEE
when I get home...my bro told me about this fella!!!!
it is a RAT!!!!
it is inside the cage!!!!
suddenly I feel so pity with it!!!!
my bro asked me dun so geBoh!!!!
he said so~
"it deserved with this kinda of punishment!!!
since it always kacau kacau us!"
aiksss.....
who ask you always come my house and curi makan?
huuuhhhh...
ermm~~~
my dad set this trap last nite i think..
and it get caught today....
hope u will have ur better life in next time ya^^
R.I.P
although I dunno how my dad do with this rat...
huuuhhh...

No comments:

 
エステ