Sunday, September 6, 2009

Stupid No skilled driver!!!!!

.... DAMN....
sei boloh....sei chun....stupid fella....
no skilled jao ask ppl help u to drive for u laa...
I found a parking that is huge enough for those 'neighbours'
so called those Cars( cars beside my car )
it is able and free and enough space to park inside
and get out from the parking box!!!!
but...
still got some stupid dunno how to drive their own car
and crashed my car!!!!
somemore is my dad asked me justnow...
I only realized of that!!!!
feel so sorry to my dad...
sorry for causing this.....
==...
Deng U...stupid driverrrr!!!!!
damn sum tong laa meee...
not only my dad...me too!!!
sadness...==...
better dun let me know who are u!!!!!
sure gv u x100!!!!!
stupid Potato yang BoLOhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
arrgggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate Tesco Ampang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B banyak, L banyak, S juga banyak!!!!!
ISHHHHhhhhHhhhhhh
********
sorry for being so rude, long time didnt upload my bloggie
only now scold ppl here
i really damn Hate that STUPID DRIVER laaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dmd....(x"X)
dont tell me that the STUPID FELLA
trying to pull the TROLLEY nearby his/her stupid car ahhhhrrrr....
BABIBETULNYAAAA!!!!!
deng u
*** drive my car and head to work today, and get this as "salary" ***

4 comments:

sansan said...

dun so lou hei a HOney!!

shuet yee poh leng said...

lolxx...is SUM tong lehh...
wuuwuwuw...
yeye..did bobo asked u about that trip???

vannie said...

in tesco ampang ah?
bad luck lo...lucky faster come bec ah..

xan said...

lol. dun angry..
wat car is tat ? i see no road.

 
エステ