Thursday, September 10, 2009

I m Back...

how long I didnt updated my bloggie nowadays...
kinda busy in studies, FYP, hangOut, working and lazyness...
lolxxxx
but
since there's alot of photos I'd took for my blog
and I will update them slowly~
♥ ♥ ♥

continue with ...

3 AUG 2009


today...accompany TengWee to LowYat Plaza
for Memory card...
=="
and I'd met up with SengKit there too!!!
the last day I saw him in Malaysia
lolx...he'd his new hair cut ady!!!!
all da best in US yo^^
afterwards, we having our lunch at
PakHaiNam Kopitiam @ sgwang
* my oat PAO *
during the nite time...after Dinner
we are having a small farewell party for
TengWee, Victor and Hugo!!!!
3 of them will leaving malaysia to Bali in 2ml!!!!
damn jealous laa...
I cant even go for a trip during my holiday!!!
ishhhhh~~~~~
well....
and we'd a drink session at Dolphin @ Pandan Indah
* 雪花啤酒*
* sam fetch me there *
* big Smile = big Mouth TengWee *
* hugo *
* Victor *
* and ME *
CHEERSSSS ~~~~~♥
all of us feel so Hungry after that!!!
and having DIM SUM as supper
argghh!!!
HIGH CALORIES FOODs!!!!!
* rmb this LTWee? *
lolxxx
u cant order the 小笼包 here...
wahhahaaa^^
still rmb that....?
* we have a SUPER FIRE section there bcoz of a video! * lolxxx

---------------------------------------♥ ♥ ♥ ----------------------------------------

4 AUG 2009


it is around 6am+ i think....
Sam are fetching all of us to LCCT
3 of them will leave in today...
and I feel so tired and feel sicked now!!!!
arrggghhh~~~~~
the feel like vomit keep pop out here...
and when I wake up, we reached LCCT ady
the 1st time I visit this place...
totally different with the KLIA!!!!
I still wanna to camwhore althought not feeling well there
lolxx
coz it us the main reason for me to be here today!!!!
* @@" *
pheww.....money money money = shopping !
* tw ordered this in da early morning...swt==" *
* the foods here are not so nice as in KL area! *
I'd asked for a MASK from them...
since I really feel scared about the H1N1
coz I just end up my previous job at PC FAIR
and airport is too hard for me to get a fresh air laaa....
x=x''
* looked so weired with my N95 laaa *
* all wear in BLACK without discussion today * ^^
their weired photos in passport!!!
wahhahhahaa....
nerd nyaaa!!!!
* wearing the n95 *
and we are heading home after they get into the gate there....
and me....continue my sleeping time in Sam's car
once I get home, just take a panadol and sleep!!!!
SWT=="
i feel like no more energy to wake up...
and asked Sam send me to nearest clinic for a check!!!
while waiting the name being called by a nurse,
I'm keep asking the same question to Sam:
" hey....am I really kena the h1n1 virus? cham lo...I sure die in this time...weuuuwwuwu~~~"
Doctor asked me what the reason for me wearing the MasK?
weired question!!!!
sure I'm sicked, and I wear it laaa weiii
I dun wish I spread the Virus around
if found that I really get h1n1 influenza in that time!
luckily he told me that I'm just a normal selsema!!!
thanks god...
but dunno why...
I feel so tired in this time!!!
and I'd sleep more than 18hours within this week!!!
even facing my laptop also feel like wanna vomit out!!!
whole week with medicines & plain water & plain bread gone
actually I gonna to work during the coming friday
for
Hello Kitty Online game roadshow
but I really cant wake up from my bed...
thanks Jaycee replace for me that day ya^^
---------♥ --------------♥------------- ♥ --------------♥----------------- ♥ -------------

8 AUG 2009

saturday....
I gonna to work since Jaycee is not free...
and I m feeling better than yesterday ady
thanks
I still can drive to Sri Petaling to meet her up
and get my uniform back...
such a long time I didnt drive myself these days
feel so strange to my car...
reached safely for these 2 days !!!!
Saturday- Blitzone @ Sri Petaling
Sunday- Blitzone @ Damansara Jaya
end

No comments:

 
エステ