Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hello Kitty Roadshow

the next roadshow for HKO
it is continually in 5days job...
thanks for asking me again!!!!
since I've nothing to do at home!!!!
lolxx...
the first day go to Midvalley and wait for Nichol and Jamie.
thus...
asked Sam fetch me there and hv our lunch there...
what a "luxury" lunch time for me...
sob sob~ -__-...
since fetch me there...nvm!!!!
next time ur turn!!!! lolzzz
we'd our Brunch @ Sushi Zanmai at the Gardens
♥ my favourite ♥
choco banana ice cream
afterwards...meet Nichol up in their office
and head to Damansara area...
after endup with our work...
"loitering" at IKANO alone...
wuuwuww....=_=
since I didnt drive & waiting for Sam fetch again
lolx...
then asked Hugo & tengWee go for movie @ midvalley!!!
大内密探009
actually just for
LOUISE KOO
lolxxx....
while waiting for them...
we're hving this as my dinner at mcD...
and Ter-saw KiatZai with his "gf"
="=
lolxxx...
the movie totally no meaning...
aikss...how come the HK movie bcum like that?
luckily still got Louise Koo for that movie...
sadness.....
going home...
-------------------------------------------♥♥♥--------------------------------------------

Second day of HKO roadshow

arggghhh
it is the due date of registration in my Level 3...
thus...
going back to APIIT for that...
damn!!!!!
waited for a long time there
pleasee laaaa......
dont YOU KNOW how to queue up???
ishhhh!!!!!!!!
damn long for a registration counter that I've waited in admin
==""
after that go for lunch with Calvin ( hippo )
and Matthew
the set lunch that I ordered...
♥♥♥ wowwww.....in shape!!!! ♥♥♥
afterwards....it's the time for me work again
today is Subang Area!!!!
lolx....
when in secondary school time...
I saw those ppl around the main gate and distribute flyers to student
and today...
it is my turn in doing same thing!!!!
lolxxx...
-------------------------------------------- ♥♥♥ ------------------------------------------

The Third Day of HKO roadshow


today is Kepong area...
lolx..
after worked...we all hving a crazy moment there
check it out!!!!
Hello Kitty Siao Po team!!!!!
炮兵@kepong VS HKO
* strawberry ice *
* nichol slurppssss+ing the strawberry jam... *
* Hanni with her sweet smile =) *
* my large face with strawberry * =="
* milktea with chocolate taste *
* sharing together.... *
♥ Hanni with me ♥
♥ Melissa with me ♥
♥ Nichol with me ♥
---------------------------------------♥♥ ----- ♥♥ ----- ♥♥ ------------------------------------

15 AUG 2009

take a day off
coz have to go Midvalley for Jaycee's birthday present tonite...
and mee up with my HoNeyz
Bobo, YokeSan, WeeNa today
mickey sent them there...
lolx...
thanks for accompany me in choosing present all da ways yo!!!
^3 ~ ♥
having our TeaBreak at Midvalley...
♥ use to share together ♥
so sad...no photos today with honeyz ==..
and these are the present of Jaycee!!!!
Hope You'll Like it yo ^^
since I really hv no idea in a rushing time...
♥♥♥
at Jaycee's birthday party!!!!
meet up with some of my primary school frenz
yeahhh..
they are :
SewMan, WeiZhong, WeiHua, YikMun, ChiLoong and SinLiang
so shocked when saw Sin Liang there
since he is having his studies at China- Hang Zhou
he's back for holiday!!!!
no wonder laaa....
lolxxx
Sin Liang with me
* Yik Mun, Sin Liang, Chi Loong *
* SinLiang with Sew Man *
* the Twins- WeiZhong, WeiHua with him *
* the GUYS hv changed alot since standard 6 *
* Chi Loong with me *
* they are 98% look alike laaa...so hard to differentiate them...*
* Yik Mun with me *
* Sew Man with me *
* the wishes from us *
♥ the cake for you- wong lai yen ♥ lolxxx
have a nice gathering with ur guys today!!!!
especially the 陈心亮!!!
almost 9years we didnt meet up!!!!
lolxxx....
wish all u a best in China now yo!!!!
* home *
♥♥♥
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Day of HKO roadshow!!!

have a visit to See Hoe before start my work!
oppsss....
the Jln San Peng is totally changed alot..
i get lost in the san peng flat there...
huhhh...no idea of it
=="
emm.....
they all reached at SeeHoe's house
and I m glad coz he is not lying on bed as I imagined
thanks god he is fine u know...
Listening to SeeHoe when describe the whole CASE again!!!!
it is because.........................
he get involved in an accident last week!!!!!
IT WAS NOT A CAR ACCIDENT
but it was caused by the robbers!!!!
they pointed a knife to him and took his wallet & hp as well
while he shouted for help...
that 2 robbers ran away..
and my fren, See Hoe did throw his bag towards 1 of the robber who holding the knife!!!!
@_@''' BRAVIO!!!!
then the walk passer also ran away from the spot when he saw this scene...
in the same time, that robber just stand behind of him and cause this
--------
-----
---
when I saw this, I'm totally
SIAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how come the wound like that???
OMGodnessssssss...
damn pain when I saw that
it seem like a staples on his skin....
LUCKILY,
it didnt hurt his backbone...
if not.....it will be serious than this...
everyone...must watch out always when walking...
=***=
his hand when holding the knife while it is pointed to his stomach!!!
ALAMAK...it is totally pain laaa...
the date of 2nd Aug we met up @ oldtown
16 Aug that I meet him today
he get a weight lose after this alot!!!!!
huhh...
rmb take good care of urself & rmb eat more!!!!
when the time around 7pm
we are leaving~~~~
and I m heading to work again!!!!
OUG & PUCHONG areas today!!!!
after worked, we'd a yumcha session at Pappa Rich @ kuchai Lama...
finally it is ended!!!!
and can get our rest!!!!!!!
* nichol *
* Melissa *
* Hanni *
* and me *
after get home....
found these things on floor in my room
* the gifts from my sis's colleague *
she hving a house warming party,
thus gave these to my sis!
* it is so sweet ...the sugar on the top * =="
---------------------------------------♥♥♥--------------------------------------

MONDAY again....

no work no rest in today!!!!
my turn to fetch Sam since he fetch me that day!!!!
lolx....
went to Jusco Maluri for lunch!!!!!
what a long long time I never visit to that JUSCO...
I m keep asking him for this!!!!
ahhahahahhaa
♥ I miss it alot....♥
cho indulgence cake!!!!
♥♥♥
finally I drive to Leisure Mall for it!!!!
lolxxx....
he is speechless....==""
'' since I always said :' keep fit keep fit "
but then....
lolxxxxxxxx
♥ I beh tahan with the dessertsss laaaaa~~~~♥

No comments:

 
エステ