Wednesday, September 23, 2009

PPF drafts

the day we hand in our PPF draft for FYP...
so stress!!!!!
FYP really make us feel so stressed laaa...
only the draft i ady can feel those feeling in STRESSED...
----
* my draft that type in last nite *

* waiting for CYF & Calvin in lab *
* calvin, Chriz and Hon *

* aMa aka joyce *
finally we hand in together by 7pm!!!!!
yuhuuuuu~~~~
head to Restaurant nearby my house for dinner
with Uncle Teow
inside this got a smaller 1...
lolxx...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 Sept 2009
Apiit Day again

hving our long break time at Sushi Zanmai @ The Gardens
Chriz yang masih tidur dalam rumah tidak menyertai kami!
so...only 4 of us!!!!!
This Is Nice!!!!
yummy!
after eat, we have a walk around the ACTION CITY
this stuff recall back my childhood time...
i still rmb I got 1 something like this during my childhood!!!!
and I like to collect those QQ stickers!!!!
ahahahhaha...
bankrupt bcoz of buying alot of these kinda stuff!!!!
-------
after that, we head back to Apiit for next class
Turtle ni........in Hon's car!!!!
before that, we head to Tmn Desa buy these cake!!!!
yummy!!!!
cheese cake yang enak!
we asked Chriz sit down, and we took out the cake to him!
and said those cake are for his 21st birthday!!!
earlier wishes to him!!!
he get stunned!!!lolxxx!!!!
see his funny face!!!!
actually we just feel like eat cake....thus...we purposely go there and buy it!
eating at outside while the class started ady=="
another cake bought by Joyce!!!
not bad....nice weiii~~~~
* always eat eat eat *
OMG!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3-6 Sept 2009
Bizzy Body Roadshow @ Tesco Ampang

work for few days for this roadshow....
worked for them in Dec 2008 before...
lolxx...
and this time is selling the 1st trial package...
----
here the booth for Bizzy Body!
The flyers & the Namelist
yuhuuuuu!!!!
the first customer for today!!!!!
finally I sell 1 package!!!!!
my lunch time @ secret recipe
----------------------------------------------------
2nd day!!!!!!
eat in my car...and take my nap after that...
coz so tired for work and study in the sametime...
my LUNCH in car
* those display of products *
* my third day Lunch *
after work, go yumcha with
KiatZai, Reagan, Sam, Ebel, Nevin & 1 of Kiat;s fren at ABC!!!!!
the dog that we saw there that day!!!
Suddenly, rain cats and dogs
we couldnt go home ...
sobsob~~~~
and we'd ordered a Naan Cheese!!!!
muahhahhahahhaha^^
Yiiiii.......whose ass????
=="
ahahhahaha....it was his arm!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
the next day...
work for Bizzy Body again!!!!
and asked Hugo accompany me for lunch today!!!!
Pizza Hut!!!!
The stall that selling these Q balloonssss
I bought 1 of that.....lolxxxx
before go home....take a picture with Evon
she is the full time roadshow gal...
nice to meet u lehh!!!!
lolxxxx
another thing that make me so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after get home, just sit inside my room
suddenly my dad asked:" 雪倪,where u parked ur car?"
I answered:" the parking area lo...why?"
Dad :" outdoor or indoor parking? do U know the car is crashed? "
I totally shocked.....how come????
i didnt mention it when i get the car justnow...
Quickly run down and check the car!!!!
OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
which stupid fella.......
crashed my car....wuwuuwwuw
my dad sure sum tung alot!!!!!
althought is not a big matter...but...really angry laaa!!!!
stupid people...
i guess it is caused by the Trolley in Tesco!!!!
coz the height and the scare look alike....
here is it!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY BACK TO APIIT

yeahhh~~~
end up with my 3months holiday!!!!
going back to APIIT for orientation day!!!
here my new student ID!!!!!
our attendance is taken!!!!
listening inside the Aud1~~~~
APIIT building!
we'd lunch time at this 2369 cafe!!!!
which is located at Kuchai Lama
just behind the 1st station cafe!!!!!

u know....
we damn angry with their services!!!!
they serve the meals in late...
nvm.....
the most geram is.....
we found a BESI inside the rice,
we tell them nicely,
but that stupid and no manner staff have no response...
even SORRY she also dunno how to say!!!!
did u know the basic moral values?
still wanna post this in their cafe...
huuhhhh....
WE ARE TOTALLY NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BAD SERVICES #$%^&*(0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Day went to TimeSquare again
accompany Sam for hair cut!!!!
and we'd lunch @ leisure mall before that...
WONG KOK set lunch!!!!
yeahh...while waiting, I m stay in S+J gifts & collections
the place that I worked before...
I worked there after SPM....
and I like to writing on the bottle for customers!!!!
during the Valentines' Day, Christmas.....
I m enjoy with that busy momentsss....
I can stand there and write & decorate until forgot to eat!
wahhahahhahhaha
here the book I wrote while I m working there...
take a empty bottle to write...
long time I didnt touch these materials ady...=="
so ugly laaa....
-------------------------------------------------------------------
UNTITLED
the SMILE face i found in S+J!!!!
The small stuff I create with clay...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outdoor Shooting


thanks for Leng Paul and Eric!!!!
the 2 photographers~~~~
we go to Bukit Jail Park for this shooting...
i feel so scared when facing the DSLR laaa....
so weired....those photos I took...
OMG@@
here are some photos can show ppl gehh...by my phones!
lolxxxx
after that, send my sis to her bf there..
then I m eating the fried rice alone...
since that TW make me so angry that time!!!!
ishhh!!!!!
after that, follow Tengwee , sam, Hugo , vic and yf go for steamboat!!!
and I just sit there and playing with egg york again!!!!
after that, we head to LeisureMall for movie!!!!
Yf with me while waiting for our sister...
** home **

No comments:

 
エステ