Sunday, May 17, 2009

Zoo Negara

saturday....early morning....
we are going to
Zoo Negara Malaysia
which is located @ melawati

i think hv 7+years long I didnt visit there
I still rmb last time i drive to Tarc...
always passed by there & did plan to walk around there
now...
the "dream" is come true
I visit the Zoo for FREE!!!!
wakakkakakka^^

waiting for shookHan, PeterG & waiYian
since they don't knw the way to there
so....gather at my house and follow my car to there!
Laughing Jie...who are the LATE comer!!!!
hahahhaha..keep apologize along the way to zoo....
=="
enough laaaa~~~hohoho

* the current entrance fee *
* Free ticket *
* oppss...I found ELEPHANT(TTJ) & SNAKE(CCK) *
ATCUALLY
----
---
--
-
WE ARE GOING TO WORK FOR TODAY
Boh's 80th Anniversary Carnival
* laughing jie & peter G with uniform *
Deng!!!!!
only shook han & me hv no uniform...
NOT ENOUGH UNIFORM??
what a stupid excuse???
haiizzzz....i m sweating all the way laaaa weiiiii
Ishhhhhhh=="
* start to pack those stuff *
-my jobscope-
since waiYian & me know how to play Congkak....
and both of us are take care of this booth
* congkak....do u knw how to play boooh? *=="
* batu seremban *
waoooo...
i just realize that this called " batu seremban "
since.....I used to call it as "wu li zi"(in mandarin)
this game i used to play during my primary school time
i still rmb i did make it for myself during that period!
emmm~~~
due to my lousy sewing skill
so......
all PECAH after play few times!
=="'...
muahahahhahhaa!!!
* the Fly Fm & One Fm stuff who are addicted with these games *
* Teaching Time before the event is start *
* me , poh yee, wai yian *
* me, waiYian, san San *
* Game started for the final contestants *
* Batik Booth *
wahahahhaa..during the game is running
and me
also run to this booth and hv my own DIY batik
it is the first try for me in my life
* boiling the lilin? *

* the Sifu who is pro in drawing batik *
* his drawing *
* my simply drawing....ugly betul....hv no idea...just simply draw...*
* Left: sifu's drawing and my painting__Right: my fully 1st tried batik! *
* yuhhuuu..finally is end *

suddenly...
it rain like cats & dogs
we cant leave from the booth...
so sad....
we cant even hv chance to walk around the zoo
since we get the free entrance ticket!!!!
SAD LAAAAaaaaaa weiiiiiiiii
* snap pictures with Kerbau *

*Opppss...we found calvin & baksaisai & their lovely child *
hippo zai, hippo po & hippo zai zai
* tikar is use in this way? * =="
we all get wet on our clothes & shoes
since...the tikar is not purposely for this kind of usage
aikssss....
-------------------------------------------------
after go home & hv my bath
at nite....
it is Nevin Lye's 21st birthday!!!!
sam , weiKiat & me are going to
Iseatan @ the Gardens
buy his beloved Issey Miyake for him
* his Mr.Cap ice-cream cake *
it melts in so fast...
maybe caused by the 21candles~
* tylor....so Q *
* yeahhh...we are waiting for that...fast!!!! *
* chunFai yg shy *
* HanJie & Joan *

* Ck & Edsmond*

* sam & weiKiat *
* Ebel with me *

*me, Nevin, ebel *
* The POP Star in his house *
* everyone keep snap pictures with HIM *muaahhaaha^^
*happy bitrhday yooo....*
* sweet couples *

* so Q lehh this accessories in Ebel's sis car *
Let U all guess what is that!!!!
****** HITS *****
^ stretchable^
^ can use but cant reuse ^
^ for certain gender ^
-------
-----
---
-
it is a CONDOM - inside the head of the doll~
so creative the designer!!!!
Q nyaaaa
* go Yum Cha with the Hello Kitty car *
So PINK & SO SO SO Feminine

No comments:

 
エステ